Thread: WTB - XB12 Exhaust Actuator Motor

WTB - XB12 Exhaust Actuator Motor

Like the title says, I'm in need of an exhaust servo motor for an XB12, mine took a ****.

I'd prefer one of the later versions, S0138.2AAB or S1138.2AAB that have the back cover riveted NOT held on with Torx screws.

I'f you're parting out a bike or you've disabled and removed yours, pm me or email

sparky 300 at gmail

Thanks, Chris
    Last edited by sparky300; 03-08-2017 at 04:54 PM.

I might have an extra. Let me check the part number when I get home.

Quote Originally Posted by sparky300 View Post
    Like the title says, I'm in need of an exhaust servo motor for an XB12, mine took a ****.

I'd prefer one of the later versions, S0138.2AAB or S1138.2AAB that have the back cover riveted NOT held on with Torx screws.

I'f you're parting out a bike or you've disabled and removed yours, pm me or email

sparky 300 at gmail

Thanks, Chris
    Chris hi! I have one here that reads S0138.2AAB. I purchased it from a guy that took it off of a 2009 XB12x and he said it had 4,000 miles but I didnt even test the part, just purchased it and put it on my garage. I dont intend to put the servo on the bike so I could just sell it.
    The only issue here is that I live in Brazil and shipping to the USA should be something around 30 usd.

I have one off of my 09 xb12r in Texas PM if interested.