Thread: FREE garmin GPS battery

Inactive

FREE garmin GPS battery

bought this battery factory fresh from real idiot merchant on evilbay 2 weeks ago. it does NOT fit the GARMIN NUVI 205 GPS which is what i have. it apparently fits all the other garmins on the ad list but not mine. A-hole won't accept returns as his account is closed. FREE to anyone who wants it. click link below for ad and fitment. just pay me a few $ freight and it's yours. it is brand new and in original package. regards, john

http://www.ebay.com/itm/181483961810

John, did you pay for it through PayPal or by credit card ? If so you know what to do !
    Another thing, I think I'm older than you, and I don't need no stinking GPS ! That is as long as I can remember where I was going in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by njloco View Post
    John, did you pay for it through PayPal or by credit card ? If so you know what to do !
    Another thing, I think I'm older than you, and I don't need no stinking GPS ! That is as long as I can remember where I was going in the first place.
    But Kenny, sometimes its hard to remember what I was trying to remember , I know you will understand. LOL

You remember that you didn't remember what you were supposed to remember, remember?

Cooter is getting the hang of it !