Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: buell xb parts

buell xb parts

i tried to order parts at buellparts.net and could not check out are they also out of business? if so i need some direction on buying new parts thank you

NewcastleHD, Surdyke HD are both stocking dealers for Buell parts.

What do you need?

seems to bethe worst part the fairing support bracket on the firebolt/most are repaired jb welded also shift linkage those heim joints somebody out there has to make them besides for a buell

so is buellparts.net out of business?

Google heim Joints or Rod ends and yes, they are out there and cheap.

Look at the classifieds here or eBay for the Fairing stay.

Try this website sphdonline.com all they sell is Buell parts and they are owned by a HD dealer.

the heim joints are 10.00 each the grade 8 the sleeve that i found was another 6-8 bucks .at surdyke hd new linkage kit was $32.95 so that was a good deal.then i realized the shifter was bent on my xb9s lighting so that was another $30 something for that with shipping like $69.00 on ebay it was $103.40 with shipping. so thank you very much for the information/i had a whole shopping list done at buellparts.net and no checkout/if there are out of business they should remove it all together.one part i cannot locate is the ft and rear axel spacers/the factory bearings are made in taiwan they gota go i have nachi from japan replacements

What's wrong with your axle spacers? JW....I haven't heard of those going bad--bearings yes. My factory bearings lasted 18k on the rear until the sprocket side starting to show a leak. I replaced them with all balls bearings.

i saw the ends mushroom if the bearing starts to go and its to late if you open it up and its bad.most bearing all balls are china bearings i learned along time ago how crappy they are/not load friendly i have a 03 lighting xb9s that taught me alot of lessons owning a buell/ i also have a xb12r 08 firebolt was eb tuned when my friend got deployed from 08 till12 it sat in her house/it has d&d exhaust ebr ecm and all kinds of race stuff so the wheel bearing have to go lol its a safety precaution been a mechanic for 30yrs and raced for 20 this thing is fast i mean real fast.thats my reason for the wheel bearing change

Inactive
    most bearing all balls are china bearings i learned along time ago how crappy they are/not load friendly
    completely inaccurate and incorrect.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast