Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Broken exhaust...like, all of it.

Haha yup gotcha that's what I thought. Sweet dude thanks so much! You ever gonna make your way out here anytime soon?

No plans for that, I just landed a job with National Parks Service for the season and everyone in CA plans to come hang out on the river!

Well I just might take a trip out there with my lady! I just bought her an 89 Honda gt650!

Quote Originally Posted by 303frost View Post
    Well I just might take a trip out there with my lady! I just bought her an 89 Honda gt650!
    Come on out! Rooms are super cheap in Laughlin, I'm just on the AZ side of the river. My bike is still down as you can read in that fuel line repair link I posted. I'm super jealous of your Uly! My Dad bought a GS in November and we took a trip from AZ to Vegas to Zion up to Utah through CO down to NM and back, I bolted up a spare GS windscreen to the XB one and soft saddle bags, we hit all conditions from snow and thunder storms to dirt roads and everything in between! I still dream of riding Glendora Ridge Road on a weekday almost daily, hope you are taking advantage of all those good roads I left behind!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12