Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Joined the 1125 club today!

Joined the 1125 club today!

Hey guys, just wanted to make a post about my new bike. I had a Ulysses for a while which I liked but i got the chance to ride an XB9SX last weekend and immediately realized that I did not want the massive Uly anymore. The riding experience of the smaller bikes is just incredible and I decided I had to have that. Several attempts to make something work out on a trade deal I was finally offered a '09 1125R. I put about 50 miles on today and I absolutely love this thing! So much power, so agile, just fantastic. The funny thing though is that I didn't even look at 1125's because they didn't have the Harley engine I was just not interested but I decided to at least go take a look and well, once I rode it that was that.

Anyway, looking forward to learning all I can about this completely different machine.

Quick pic I snapped, needs to be washed!

Nice! I miss my 1125CR.

Nice looking bike man, I absolutely love my 1125r. If you want that deep sound you get from the 1203 put a Drummer SS or Dean Adams on it and it will come alive. I personally run the Drummer SS on my 1125r and XB12r and I love em but you also can never go wrong with Deans pipe either. If you don't already have a service manual you can try here.
    http://www.buellxb.com/forum/showthr...service-manual

Congrats on the purchase, I have 2 08 models and

Next stop EBR!

Nice bike, first thing someone should mention is, manual lifters !

Hey guys, just joined forum today, i picked up an 08 1125r and am wondering where to go to discuss tuning

Need help tuning 08 1125r with buelltooth...any suggestions

Any direction on where to go on this site for 1225r tuning would be greatly appreciated

Also want to mention that i have k&n, barkers exhaust, and just got ids ecm in mail today

I don't think you understand 'Tuning'. If you ordered a IDS ECM for you 1125 and a Barkers and K&N... That's 'tuning'.

You're done. Want something else to mess with? Polish the wheels or something.

and 3 posts in 3 minutes?? Please...This is not Facebook. Have a great day and enjoy the bike, they are a ton of fun.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast