Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Joined the 1125 club today!

cooter would be an awesome grade school teacher! god you all are so ignorant and stupid! youre 9 years old; start acting like it!

you have gone the route of a matched ecm and exhaust combo. you paid for someone elses tuning expertise. you will not tune the bike.

tuning is taking the original ecm calibrations, datalogging, and adjusting the maps and timing to suit your specifig calibration and location. trust me, you made the right choice to just buy the ids

You should see my ruler!

I heard it was real short !

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    You should see my ruler!
    I had a high school teacher who would duct tape mouths shut when kids talked too much and annoyed him. no lie.

I had Chuck Smith in History in Jr. High. A particularly rowdy kid had stood up in class talking crap. Mr. Smith (6' 190lbs) walked up to him, grabbed his cheeks... and kissed him right on the mouth!!

Epic. Shocked into silence!! and i'll never forget watching that!

NJ: I'm metric

There were very few teachers that could hold my attention very long. They told my mom that I had ants in my pants, they call it A.D.D. now. It's very difficult to deal with from either the teachers or the kid perspectives. The teachers that held my attention the best were the ones that could make the subjects not only interesting but very engaging and were nice, I couldn't go up against a teacher like this nor did I want to.

Metric eh, they must me lined up out the door to be spanked with that ruler, or is it all a dream ?

Sorry i placed 3 messages back to back, but when i joined it said i had to post 3 times and wait 48 hours before i could fill in my profile...trust me...i hate facebook and if i knew i would have offended the site...i would not have done it, my question i guess would be rather or not s power commander would be a waist of money? I was hoping the ids ecm would fix the surging at constant load at low rpm but its still there...any ideas would be gratefuly appreciated
    Last edited by chrismbouvier33; 06-18-2017 at 12:03 PM. Reason: Wanted to restate

No worries, the IDS ECM should have a fuel program that matches your muffler, but it is not meant to solve running issues.

If you have running issues, it's best to solve them before you try any mods. Remember... repair then modify.

Some of the guys/gales have reported success with smoothing out the rough spots by, running a dedicated ground, from one of the bolts or nuts holding down the coil to the negative side of the battery. They've also reported the similar results by doing the same thing with the ECM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12