Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: vibration on my buell handle bars are bad .

Your bike is probably a normal buell. If this is your first time on a hunched over sport bike, it's you. Not the bike. This problem is all over all supersport type forums, it's from supporting your weight with your arms rather than your core. Squeeze the tank with your legs and use your back and core muscles to hold yourself up. No weight in your arms. Your hands, wrists and elbows should be loose. If you do this, the numb and tingly hands will disappear.

Try this: shove a pillow or something inside your jacket so you can rest your upper body on the air box cover. Go for a short ride, your hands will feel great.

Quote Originally Posted by 34nineteen View Post
    Gotcha. I was hoping it meant you are a singlespeeder (MTB) with a Fat Bike.
    I want one in a bad way! Hard to justify though since I don't get out to pedal much. I just don't make the time for it enough. I'm still rocking a late 90's Schwinn that's built up with lots of XT goodies and magnesium brakes. She's not young, but god damn it's a fun ride still. The last of the truly good Schwinns.

Looks a little different these days. Bar ends are gone, it's got modern 2.1 rubber on it, and modern spd pedals. I'll probably ride this bike until I'm dead.
    Last edited by Fatty SS; 05-15-2017 at 02:47 PM.

Haha! Awesome! I was a Schwinn fanboy back in those days. I had a Bassboat Blue Homegrown for awhile that I had been dying for from the moment I first saw it.

Its amazing how much the bike world has changed and there are amazing things in store for 2018 as well!

BTW.... 34nineteen = 34:19 aka the gearing on my singlespeed (these days its more like 32:19) LOL!

Awesome! I looked at buying a bassboat green one a few years ago on Craigslist, but it would have wiped out my track day budget for the summer.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123