Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Data logging using latest ver of MLV and ECMSpy..

Either way you can log 2 at once...

Will know soon enough. Hope the 08 ECM is compatible like the 07 was with the FAST dual WB meter/controller. On the ECMSpy site, it has just 2 that will work? Innovate LC-1 and a PLX something? Got to believe any would work?????

AZ is running the PLX unit right now and DDFI3 ECM, not sure if he is running single or dual WB's though. Compatibility I believe it comes down to the WB operating voltage and output voltage to ECM to work in place of stock NB. I don't think "just recording" the WB values is much, if any of an issue for the ECM. Let us know how it all goes down my friend!
    Last edited by lowkey; 05-17-2017 at 10:18 PM.

Noticed that pins 31 & 32 are for front and rear O2 sensor input on the DDFI-3 ecms. 2010? was the only year for the XBs to have both F&R, but are the ecms (2008-BUE2D) configured to run 2 sensors?

The actual box is the same for all DDFI3 ECM's(I'm sure you know this) BUE0D is the only firmware that isn't capable of using the front O2 dynamically. Have a look at this post by Cole, it may help you activate the use of the front sensor (looks like you can activate it inside ECMDroid). http://www.buellxb.com/forum/showthr...l=1#post585773

EDIT:

Yep its in ECMDroid under "ECM Parameters", "02 setup", "Closed loop configuration", check "enable independent front CL" and check "log front EGO & fuel data"

That should get you all set up!
    Last edited by lowkey; 05-19-2017 at 01:54 AM.

Perfect. I just came here to post that. I just took the DLC-1 dual WB set-up and gauge off, and put 2 NB sensors on because the tune is close enough to do that now. Super easy to enable the front O2.

Dang, thanks for the thread link lowkey. How did I ever miss that one...gold. Hopefully, will be getting the 2 bungs for the widebands installed tomorrow. Will use the old FAST dual WB meter controller along with the latest MLV and ECMSpy programs.

No problem dodge, It would be awesome if you, cooter, or AZ will data log and post the unaltered "race" map AFR's. There is much debate on the discrepancy over the values from front to rear and why the are so different. If any one of you can do this please put it in this thread. http://www.buellxb.com/forum/showthr...d-ECMSpy-etc-)

Having issues with old playing nicely with ECMSpy Mono, but just watching the gauge, they are fairly close. They aren't perfect, but front to rear isn't too far off.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12