Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Data logging using latest ver of MLV and ECMSpy..

Data logging using latest ver of MLV and ECMSpy..

Been 10 yrs since I last ventured into this-much to re-learn. Will have 2 WB sensors in place before long and hopefully will be able to create some useful maps for a stock 08 XB9SX. Like the quietness of the stock exhaust..ha. Have heard that pins #1 and 33 on the ecm connector can be used to input the WB signal for data logging. Anyone with any experience doing this?? Thanks!

ECMSpy.com has the ecm pinouts. Yes, you can do this.

Thats great! Notice that there are some small white plastic plugs in the openings at pins 1 and 33. Just install some connectors in those openings and wire them into the 2 outputs coming from the FAST air/fuel meter? Now trying to get familiar with this new ver of MLV.

Yes, those are just plugs to keep them weatherproof

Any idea where those pin connectors can be found? Trying to remember if I inputted the WB signal (0-5V) or the NB simulated output (0-1V?) going into the ecm?thanks!!

OK..found a source for the pins..even come with wire pigtails. So, before(10yrs ago..) I had to cut the stock nb sensor wire and run the wb controller signal thru that wire in to the ecm to create a log file. Then ran the log file thru Megalogviewer with target afr maps. The same can be done by just connecting the controller output(s) to pins 1 and 33 on the ecm? Can both cyl be done simultaneously?

Could you link the source please? I need some

34 pin AMP (Tyco) according to the electrical diagnostic manual.

So, pins 1 and 33 are AFR analog input sites-DDFI-3..2008 according to EcmSpy manual. New ver of ECMSpy has options for use of 2 wideband sensors? Does this mean that you should be able to log WB sensor data(0-5V typically) from both cylinders at the same time? Would sure make things easier and faster...

Found another source for what I think is needed:

http://www.midwestconnectorsupply.co...Cancelled=true

Last edited by dodge; 05-17-2017 at 05:08 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast