Thread: Hello from Scotland

Hello from Scotland

Hi,
    I haven't had this Buell XB9S for long, had some decent weather today so took it out for a short blast, just got myself a GoPro camera so thought I'd make a wee clip too.
    Nothing mental, don't want the law at the door!!

https://youtu.be/HjOB0HL0Dag

Inactive
    as scotland goes looks like a nice spring day. by the way...you're on the wrong side of the road.

Very nice, After the video felt like I needed to take my gloves & helmet off.

Thanks for posting that, I enjoyed it! Awesome bit of road yer on! I noticed you're not only riding on the wrong side of the road but also a lot of people park on the wrong side too! I'm thinking about a GoPro too-seems to do a pretty good job-even the sound is good-not much wind noise! Cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by mosquito View Post
    I'm thinking about a GoPro too-seems to do a pretty good job-even the sound is good-not much wind noise! Cheers.
    I bought the square cube Session 5, Excellent quality, but with hindsight, you can have extra batteries with the bigger ones.

Welcome madsparkie! Beautiful countryside! Would love to tour Scotland someday...especially by motorcycle.

That was the BEST! posted a question for you and would really like to know when you get a chance.

Thanks for that... I certainly will need a ride today like that one without the midges.
    Last edited by midway; 05-25-2017 at 12:52 AM.

Great video and welcome! That is a pretty amazing day for up there. Been as far as Inverness, and bought a thicker jacket

Quote Originally Posted by midway View Post
    That was the BEST! posted a question for you and would really like to know when you get a chance.

Thanks for that... I certainly will need a ride today like that one without the midges.
    Did you ask about the Music? It was "Aisha" by "Death in Vegas" I added it on my iMovies before uploading it, I had a quick look at the YouTube policy regarding uploaded copyright music, it's no big deal as long as it doesn't get a huge amount of views etc, they run software for copyrighted music prior to making the video live, if there is an issue they will mute the video.

Quote Originally Posted by madsparkie View Post
    Did you ask about the Music? It was "Aisha" by "Death in Vegas" I added it on my iMovies before uploading it, I had a quick look at the YouTube policy regarding uploaded copyright music, it's no big deal as long as it doesn't get a huge amount of views etc, they run software for copyrighted music prior to making the video live, if there is an issue they will mute the video.
    Thanks, appreciate the tip