Thread: Nicky Hayden.....RIP

Nicky Hayden.....RIP

Sorry to report Nicky Hayden " The Kentucky Kid" has s fallen to head injuries after a cycling accident that happened five days ago..... RIP man..... GODSPEED

Now that really sucks big time! Liked watching him race and will miss him. Way to young.

Glad I got to see him race in person a few years ago at a MotoGP event at Laguna Seca. RIP Nicky.

I remember seeing an article about him and his brother in Roadracing World around 1992. Me and a few buds were sooo pissed that these friggin kids were on aluminum framed Honda RS 125's that we could only dream of owning while we were running old MT 125R's and steel framed RS125's. First time I ever heard of these guys and if I remember right they were tearing things up at Road Atlanta club races, goddamn brat kids!
    Became a fan right there and was was sceaming like a madman when Pedrosa took him out years later, then he went on to win the championship. I'm so sad, god life sucks sometimes, superman isn't supposed to die......

Wayne

Just heard the news. Man did you see the car that hit him! Daym.....

So sad... he was a hero to many, including me I never met him, but always heard he was the nicest guy.

Found this from another memorial thread, and thought is was spactacular. Left foot on, right foot off, full lock, and absolutely mashing it! Can't you just fell the smile on his face???

Gonna blow it up and put it in the garage
    nicky-hayden8-jpg.331890.jpg
    Last edited by Cooter; 05-23-2017 at 06:32 AM.

That's a super cool pic of him Shaughn, there is a really nice very short video of him stopping on the track under a yellow flag when Rossi crashed out......he stopped and picked up Valentino on track and gave him a lift back into the pits. Stand up move! I don't know how to post videos up here or I would put it up.....

I wanna see that!
    Go to youtube (or wherever) and copy the link (highlight it in the web address box and control-C on a PC, or command-C on a Mac), then come here and when you're posting, press the button that looks like an old school film (2nd from the right) and paste (control-V on a PC or command-V on a Mac) the link in the box that shows up

Alternatively you can just paste it to your posting and type:

{video}in the front of the link and {/video} at the end... but put brackets "[" and "]" instead of braces "{", "}"

BTW same goes for pics (button 3rd from the right) and "choose" the pic from your computer or a website, OR

use {img} put photo link here {/img} but with brackets instead.
    Last edited by Cooter; 05-23-2017 at 11:00 PM.

I had paddock passes at Laguna Seca a few years ago. Nicky came out and hung out with the crowd. Signed autographs, talked with people. He was so nice. Smiling ear to ear. Just a nice guy. One thing I heard him say over the years was to never use excuses. Never give an excuse, just work harder.

Never mind, can't get the link to work

Last edited by BambamXB12r; 05-27-2017 at 08:05 PM.