Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Has anybody used Megalogviewer?

Has anybody used Megalogviewer?

To create fuel tables using wideband O2 sensors?

yes

I bypassed that headache by making an excel sheet that does the same thing but actually is made for Buell

AZ, did you get my PM ?

Yeah, I got a bunch of pm's to respond to. Been out of the country, I'll respond soon.

Do we know for certain that logging via pins 1 and 33 results in readable voltages for MLV?

Yes, it just records whatever voltage you put in it. You just need to name the columns what mlv wants them to be

We talking the various options for the EGO and AFR fields? Tried most of them...getting wild numbers. Using the lastest (MLV HD) ver of MlV.

MLV option field settings?

Quote Originally Posted by AZmidget91 View Post
    Yes, it just records whatever voltage you put in it. You just need to name the columns what mlv wants them to be
    Curious what folks are choosing for the EGO and AFR field options for the veAnalize procedure. I'm not seeing any 0-5V data in the log replays. Something aint right...
    Thanks!

OK-small update..

The dual wideband sensors are connected to ecm via pigtails at pins 1 and 33. Sensors are set to output their 0-4.096 volts. Connect the running bike to ecmpspy and then enable live viewing of data. Activate (I think..) the sensors. When I press activate the small window toggles from innactive to "timeout". Should it toggle to "active" at this point? On the live runtime page it shows O2 volts for F and R. Front holds at 0V whereas Rear oscillates between 0.49 and 0.50V. Then it does show Lambda 1 (Front?) and Lambda 2..but both read 0.00? So, Mono is reading something from the sensor output but not full voltage or maybe not fully activated?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast