Thread: Looking for a Drummer SS or Dean Adams system

Looking for a Drummer SS or Dean Adams system

I have an XB12SS that i want to put either a Drummer SS or Dean Adams pipe on. Interested in an ECM or tuning system set for one of these pipes also.

Obviously the Buelltooth is the ticket to fueling and tuning. Thanks for the links Cooter. I've used Bazzaz, Powercommander and Tuneboy software on various bikes so I should be able to use this. Really cool that you can access the ecm so easily and without the expense of a PowerCommander or other expensive systems. Man, the more i learn about these bikes, the more I appreciate them. Now if somebody doesn't want to get rid of a pipe, I need to decide on which way to go for a new one. I had a original Drummer on a Ulyssys a few years ago and it worked out pretty good but I really like the look of the Keda system, either way should work for me though.

I went with Dean Adams pipe for my 2009 Xb9sx and it is truly amazing! I also paid for the tuning package, and I'm glad I did. I have a buelltooth module but I am a complete novice with tuning. Since is sounds like you are familiar with the processes, you shouldn't have much trouble adjusting the necesssary values to make your bike work wonderfully. Good luck with your choice!

You cannot go wrong with Deans pipe , and a tune from IDS for his pipe. My choice.