Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 2007 XB12SCG-low.. still virtually new-one owner-rare

Inactive

2007 XB12SCG-low.. still virtually new-one owner-rare

just too many bikes in my building.....again....so selling off a few starting with this very rare lightning.
    only 1409 S-CG low models built in 2007 and out of those only EIGHT(8) were XB12S-CG transluscent valencia orange krate models. you could dust this one off, roll it back onto the showroom floor and sell as new. it IS that good. stats as follows:
    one owner and absolutely stock in all regards...absolutely positively flawless and still remains as new.
    2000 original miles
    OEM date-coded Pirellis still installed and good tread
    every marking, date code, paint dob, chalk mark, sticker and warning decal remains from new
    never a trip to redline...no smoke shows, no wheelies, no stoppies, no foolishness.
    has NEVER seen a drop of water either in rain or wash bucket form...garaged and lovingly pampered since new
    BRAND NEW OEM factory battery...wired for tender...tender included
    i will be sure it's fully checked and fresh fluids for the new owner. tool kit and a few other dealer goodies included
    priced at $5200 which i think is fair considering i know what this is and i know what i have. clear title and located in southern PA....17540.
    feel free to comb the rags, the websites and anything else. you'll never find another like this in as-new condition. other than my 2008 black lightning that's still "new in the box" and has never been ridden...this SCG is the finest used XB i've ever owned.
    PM or email me. thanks much. john
    scootertrash196@yahoo.com003.jpg001.jpg002.jpg005.jpg004.jpg
    Last edited by user_deleted; 07-18-2017 at 11:12 PM.

Very nice, John,I sold mine 08 for 6500. with 1289 miles on it, I did give him the mirrors and tail, I think you should be asking for more $$ The mods were extra $$
    V bike2_782.jpg V bike_781.jpg V bike4_784.jpg 004.jpg
    Last edited by Silverrider; 08-12-2017 at 04:02 PM.

Inactive
    thanks much for the compliment.
    Last edited by user_deleted; 07-19-2017 at 08:43 AM.

Nice Bike John. I ride the City X that I bought from you at least 3x per week, love it. Hmm think the wife would notice one more bike in my garage?

Kevin

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by wdsracer View Post
    Nice Bike John. I ride the City X that I bought from you at least 3x per week, love it. Hmm think the wife would notice one more bike in my garage?

Kevin
    was wondering how you were doing up there kevin. glad that cityX is humming along for you and regarding the wife.....yes....i think she'd notice. however i do remember you having that nice large chevrolet van with copious storage room inside. perhaps keep the cityX in there, put this orange krate job in the garage for a bit, tell the queen bee you sold the blue bike.....you know the drill. within a month she'll get "color confused" and just throw in the towel. but then again i was a complete failure as a husband the 1X i tried so do NOT rely on any matrimonial advice i offer up.
    hero4.jpg
    Last edited by user_deleted; 07-19-2017 at 08:54 AM.

Damn that bike is sharp, always liked the orange. Well if you say it's spotless then it must be just that!!!!! Pretty damn nice of you to offer it up at such a low price. Sure someone is gonna be ecstatic to own it.

John always makes me jealous with the bikes he gets his hands on. SWEEEEEEEEEEET!!

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by wickedchop View Post
    Damn that bike is sharp, always liked the orange. Well if you say it's spotless then it must be just that!!!!! Pretty damn nice of you to offer it up at such a low price. Sure someone is gonna be ecstatic to own it.
    thanks much for the kind words wally. coming from you that means a hell of alot. thought i priced it pretty fairly considering what it is.

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by rchuff View Post
    John always makes me jealous with the bikes he gets his hands on. SWEEEEEEEEEEET!!
    i hear ya ricky!!!

The clear Airboxes looks so nice.

Anyone looking for a Buell of this style should jump on this. You are guaranteed this bike is immaculate and in perfect working condition.

Jack-O-Lantern
    2006 Buell XBRS LightningBolt
    http://www.buellxb.com/forum/album.php?albumid=129

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast