Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2007 XB12SCG-low.. still virtually new-one owner-rare

John...that is one helluva nice looking bike! Love the orange (almost as much as I love my Hero Blue Ss ). It is rare to find a used bike out there where the buyer knows for sure that they can trust the seller...this is definitely one of those cases. And the condition of the bike speaks for itself. Good luck with the sale!

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Lusiphur View Post
    The clear Airboxes looks so nice.

Anyone looking for a Buell of this style should jump on this. You are guaranteed this bike is immaculate and in perfect working condition.

thanks much for the very kind words. appreciate that.

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by submax View Post
    John...that is one helluva nice looking bike! Love the orange (almost as much as I love my Hero Blue Ss ). It is rare to find a used bike out there where the buyer knows for sure that they can trust the seller...this is definitely one of those cases. And the condition of the bike speaks for itself. Good luck with the sale!

thanks a ton for the kind words james and agreed....as these buells continue to age gracefully and collectors now arriving on the scene to secrete them away.....getting almost impossible to find a super low mileage flawless one owner job. i like the color combo myself and would have kept it but the Scg just a tad low and cramped for these aging bones and joints.
    Last edited by user_deleted; 07-25-2017 at 11:41 AM.

So unique and so tempting....

Really nice, John.

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by vicenzajay View Post
    So unique and so tempting....

Really nice, John.
    you know where it's stored jay. i'll pay your round-trip fuel bill as part of my "instant rebate" program. LOL
    Last edited by user_deleted; 07-22-2017 at 11:30 AM.

Wow, nice bike! I'm looking for an XB9 in similar condition

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombi View Post
    Wow, nice bike! I'm looking for an XB9 in similar condition

thanks for the compliment.
    Last edited by user_deleted; 07-25-2017 at 11:42 AM.

Inactive
    would like to thin out the herd a bit here. just checked odometer and listed initial mileage was incorrect.
    it is 2800 miles. all else remains the same except price.
    reducing to $4950 and firm at that price.
    will assist with shipping if required. i can make arrangements, schedule shipment, assist with loading.
    thanks!

I have dealt with John before when purchasing a bike and it was nothing but smooth sailing. Had it shipped all the way to vegas and I still ride it almost everyday. Honest and very knowledgeable man that takes care of the forum members every chance he gets. Whoever gets the bike will be lucky to have purchased a properly maintained Buell.GLWS John.

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by BambamXB12r View Post
    I have dealt with John before when purchasing a bike and it was nothing but smooth sailing. Had it shipped all the way to vegas and I still ride it almost everyday. Honest and very knowledgeable man that takes care of the forum members every chance he gets. Whoever gets the bike will be lucky to have purchased a properly maintained Buell.GLWS John.

hey mike: every now and then old rudy still asks me about you and that buell. glad to hear all is well and thanks so very much for the extremely kind words and taking the time to post same. very very nice of you. thanks again my friend.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast