Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2008 firebolt front brake rotor

2008 firebolt front brake rotor

what years can i use? it looks like 03-07 will not work? part number on the 08 has an extra A? i need a front rotor

Be careful with that one. ^^ It isn't OEM it is a reproduction and who knows what the quality is. Not saying it won't work but I haven't seen or heard of anyone that purchased one from over there.

All XB, and 1125 rotors 03-10 will work.

I have a rotor from a EBR 1190 for sale and that will fit as well.

http://www.buellxb.com/forum/showthr...Parts-For-Sale

I recommend getting the solid mount hardware as well.

https://www.dieselmoto.com/collectio...stallation-kit

Inactive
    dear Lord. do you really want parts from 3rd world former communist eastern bloc countries? EBC front rotor can be had for the same price. i'm with jesse on this one.

I do hear what you both are saying, But when you look at the reviews he has on the rotor all positive no neg. from other Buellers that are using the rotor. I am just saying. It is a option.

I only see 2 seller reviews, the rest of his postive reviews are as a buyer. I was just saying buyer beware. Like John said there are more options than taking a chance on a unproven product.

Quote Originally Posted by oh9bolt View Post
    I only see 2 seller reviews, the rest of his postive reviews are as a buyer. I was just saying buyer beware. Like John said there are more options than taking a chance on a unproven product.
    Looking at Feed back as a seller, I see 6 , Even EBR makes a bad one once awhile right here in the USA, and owning a few Buells and a EBR using proven products as we all do. go figure.

http://www.buellxb.com/forum/showthr...R-Racing-Rotor
    Last edited by Silverrider; 07-26-2017 at 01:40 PM.

That is 5 years ago at the start of EBR, the rotor has since been revised because of that problem. You can defend something you have never used all you want, I am just warning the OP.

All good here thank you

Side note, I sure like looking at my calendar all month with your sweet bike on it .!

I have looked at those rotors on ebay and while their designs look great I cant pull the trigger on one of them. I would like to see a review of one over a period of time before I would invest in one.

Thank you! That thing is my life saver!

Last edited by oh9bolt; 07-26-2017 at 02:30 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast