Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WTT 08 SCG Suspension for R/S

WTT 08 SCG Suspension for R/S

Looking to get your bike lowered? Well I'm trying to raise mine! Looking to trade my SCG suspension, and other necessary parts (e.g. kickstand and fork lowers) for your R/S parts. 25xxx miles on the bike, with the fork and shock serviced about 3k ago. Located in southern LA county and looking for a face to face swap.

If you wanna come to nj....haha! Good luck im sure someone will scoop that deal!

Quote Originally Posted by Restlessrustler View Post
    If you wanna come to nj....haha! Good luck im sure someone will scoop that deal!
    Pay for my time off and I'll ride out, haha. Thanks Restless!

bumpity

Is the suspension still on the bike?

Quote Originally Posted by BambamXB12r View Post
    Is the suspension still on the bike?
    It is. I would take the components off before meet up, as I prefer to ride my bike as my DD as opposed to hopping in the car.

bump

to the top

Do you have any pics of the bike? I am interested in trading to the CG suspension but only if my lady can fit it. I find myself in LA semi frequently and would like to meet up next time I am out there. I would like her to mount your bike to see how she fits the lowered suspension if you don't mind. I could let you know at least a week ahead of time and could try and plan it on one of your days off. I have an 09 XB12r.
    Last edited by BambamXB12r; 08-10-2017 at 07:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BambamXB12r View Post
    Do you have any pics of the bike? I am interested in trading to the CG suspension but only if my lady can fit it. I find myself in LA semi frequently and would like to meet up next time I am out there. I would like her to mount your bike to see how she fits the lowered suspension if you don't mind. I could let you know at least a week ahead of time and could try and plan it on one of your days off. I have an 09 XB12r.
    Sorry for the delay BamBam. Been taking care of wedding prep stuffs. Pics are below! Having her come and sit on the bike is totally reasonable. I'll be unable to meet until the 30th of August, but as of right now, I'll be available almost every weekend until just before Thanksgiving.

For reference, I am 5'6" with a 28" inseam. On flat, I am able to touch with both feet to about the ball of each. Why do I want the longer R/S suspension? I'm so used to taller bikes that I don't mind one-footing and prefer having a little bit more suspension travel.

Wear from brake cable

Very minimal pitting on right fork leg

Clean right fork stanchion

Very minimal pitting on left fork leg

Left fork stanchion also clean

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast