Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Riding Cross Country

That's strange, I found a shifter pedal bolt on the TPK ! Just kidding, next year you'll have my phone number and call me, I would've came and loaned you one off of my bikes !

Great trip Grego! I'm sure we'd love to hear more about it and live vicariously through this dang computer screen with stories of wild nights, risky adventures, and wildlife encounters. Go ahead and lie about it, no one will know

I'm in Cali! I can totally show you around when you get here

lol... the cross country will need to get done... I cannot be defeated! If I ever get to Cali I will say hello!

When it gets closer next year I'll drop you a line, njloco. It's hard coordinating a group to put their lives on hold for 2+ weeks. If not cross country then you should join the annual Buell group ride to the Catskills. Usually happens around the end of May. Its called "ADK Buell riders." They are on facebook.

FB, that's probably why I missed it, I don't do FB, we'll see.
    We should all head out west to Cali, once a year ! If I ever retire, I might just start doing that. I like California, it's the people I can do with out, with a few exceptions, of course !

Heck NJ, I live in Cali and I totally agree with you

Unless you're taking about ME!?!

But then I still agree with ya lol

Quote Originally Posted by njloco View Post
    FB, that's probably why I missed it, I don't do FB, we'll see.
    We should all head out west to Cali, once a year ! If I ever retire, I might just start doing that. I like California, it's the people I can do with out, with a few exceptions, of course !
    Do a "super" group ride. Just pick up every buellxb'er across the country as ya go! And we can all crash @ cooter's place!

Quote Originally Posted by BuellyBagger View Post
    Do a "super" group ride. Just pick up every buellxb'er across the country as ya go! And we can all crash @ cooter's place!
    Now there is an idea!

Party at my place!!!!! wait... wut? lol.

I'd have to kick out a girlfriend or two, but if someones bringing pizza and beer......

I have a little parking left:
    Untitled by Cooter!, on Flickr
    Last edited by Cooter; 11-14-2017 at 03:19 AM.

I'm so freaking jealous! But, also too old to catch up ! Nice collection and shop, keep up the good work, I'll bring the beer and pizza, keep the girls there !

What is that last one, by the black tool box ?

The S in the back isn't mine. Some kid dropped it off for me to fix (for free) told him it needs a battery and he disappeared for 4 months now Nice bike though, solo seat!

The Purple bike is Barney. A 1971 CB500. Kickstarts and spokes FTW She runs really well, but needs a front brake caliper (I've heard those are important?). I've got her stripped down for local puttering and parts store runs, a constant Café fiddling project. We all need one of those!

I'm down for putting up a Bueller or 2 if the come this way! I have been graced with the generosity of others many times, so I'm happy to re-pay that Karma.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast