Thread: Cool cheap stuff-first come first serve!

Inactive

Cool cheap stuff-first come first serve!

i do this several times a year for board members and am always happy to do it. the below items are new BUT out of original packages. a few bucks for each....plus a bit of freight....and paypal gift payment method...and they're yours. first come first serve. email me @ scootertrash196@yahoo.com thanks. John

1-brand new Polaroid digital camera. pocket sized...cute...waterproof....zoom features plus pics and movies. bought it for the Queen Bee and neither her nor i can figure out how to operate the G damn thing. comes with shock-proof case, software CD, USP patch cable, little manual. was $50....$10 get its. see pics

2-AlpineStar knock-off magnetic tank bag. ordered in 2 by mistake for customer....can't use it...don't want it.
    brand new, works nicely, compact size approx. 6X13X4 when filled. if you need precise dimensions i'll get them for you. multiple storage pockets. retail was $59....my dealer cost $38.....your cost is $19 and a bit of freight.eeeeee.jpgrrrrr.jpg

Magnetic tank bag for a Buell? Haha

You're the man Lunatic You are my inspiration to do the same thing. I'm going to look in the garage and see what Bueller parts I can give out as well. Cheers!

Cooter always has to be a penis-head!!!!!!!!!!!

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by rchuff View Post
    Cooter always has to be a penis-head!!!!!!!!!!!
    LOL ricky.
    tank bag sold....camera going in trash.

Hey! I resemble that remark!