Thread: Vanson pants, & Buell 2006 XB12X manual Ulysses

Vanson pants, & Buell 2006 XB12X manual Ulysses

These are some bad ass Leather riding pants, they have all the reinforced stuff Vanson is famous for, plus armour and cushions for your hips, knees and naughty bits. Replaceable Knee pucks for you cafe racer types.. Heavy duty zippers and snaps in brass. Plus it CAN zip to a Vanson or perhaps other leather jackets for a one piece suit type thing.

BUT its a wide glide model. I am 5-10 and 240 pounds, The length is okay, but waist is pretty big. I wear a 38-40 pants size and I think these are a 44-48. Hard to know exactly as there is no size marked. If you lay the pants on the ground and measure side to side at waist it is 24 inches, and lenght is 39" from top of pants belt area to tip of pants at ankle.

These are in good shape, no smoking home and no tears or rips. They were with a jacket I wanted so, I am selling cheap. They retail for around $300??
    Ill sell them for $70 shipped anywhere in US.
    -------------------------------------------
    Last, but not least. 2006 Buell Factory workshop manual, XB12 models and specifically for XB12X Ulysses but the engine part will cover most any XB12. Nice shape, used once, no greasy finger prints or oil stains. $35 shipped in the US. (Retail is $75-120) nothing beats a factory workshop manual.

MVC-001F.JPGMVC-007F.JPGMVC-008F.JPGMVC-018F.JPG

Bumpity bump bump

Bump-1.jpg