Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 2007 XB12Ss ignition/starter

Quote Originally Posted by Chicknstripn View Post
    You should be able to use a pick tool to actually pull the female connectors in question from the relay box. Once you do that I would suggest lightly squeezing them with needle nose pliers. This should restore the right fitting connection you are missing.
    I would suggest you do this one wire at a time. That way you won't put one back in the wrong place.
    This will also give you a better look at the female connector to insure the wire is attached properly.
    Hopefully this is the piece to the puzzle you are missing.
    Good luck
    Have you inspected these connections? Something is obviously loose in that relay box.
    Are you 100% sure the suspect relay is Good?

I pulled all the connections individually and cleaned them. they are all like new right now and have good connection with their wires.

The part that was loose in the relay box was the pins holding the connections in place. The fit on them isn't exact but each relay is making good contact with each plug. All the relays are perfect. I pulled them straight out of the package two days ago. Yesterday I tested them and they passed that with an ohm meter. I put them into my dad's xb12scg and it fired up no problem.

I tested my battery and it is fine. Just to double check I put my dads battery in and still nothing from my bike.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123