Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: WTB: XB12STT exhaust, open airbox, race ECM, passenger foot pegs brackets tidy tail

WTB: XB12STT exhaust, open airbox, race ECM, passenger foot pegs brackets tidy tail

As the title says, I'm looking for some parts for my new to me XB12STT. Let me know what you have!

bmp

what year bike?

Race ECM for what pipe? If you're cognizant human being you can check out Buellmods.com for a manual download, and Buelltooth.com for a dongle to help with diagnosis and the ability to put a 'race tune' on your ECM for free

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    Race ECM for what pipe? If you're cognizant human being you can check out Buellmods.com for a manual download, and Buelltooth.com for a dongle to help with diagnosis and the ability to put a 'race tune' on your ECM for free
    Thanks. I am picking up an exhaust from Dean today, ordered a KN air filter, and just ordered the Buelltooth dongle.

Still looking for passenger foot pegs and brackets.

An STT didn't have passenger pegs on it. But you can bolt them on from a different bike. I believe the brackets are the same between the S and the Ss seat rails (that you have).
    There are several for sale in the classified section here, on e-bay, and I just gave away a set. Have fun looking they are super easy to find.

You sure about that Coot, my friends STT, just arrived here yesterday, old guy owned and rode by the looks of the back tire ( no wear on the sides at all ) 1800K on it, it has passenger pegs ?

I guess he could have had them installed

Quote Originally Posted by njloco View Post
    You sure about that Coot, my friends STT, just arrived here yesterday, old guy owned and rode by the looks of the back tire ( no wear on the sides at all ) 1800K on it, it has passenger pegs ?

I guess he could have had them installed
    Wow ! 1800K on it, That's a lot of miles !!!!

The seat rails are the same, but they should have brackets and number plates on them.

Ha,ha, your right silver, compared to the SS you found, it is a lot of milage.

Yeah Cooter, your correct ! There aren't any passenger pegs on the STT, I'm getting old and thought I did see them but, I went to plug it back into the trickle charger this morning and checked, Nada, no pegs. Cool bike, I might have to get Silverider to find me one but, with low milage, lol.

In fact, embossed on the back seat is a no passenger sign!

Last edited by njloco; 10-15-2017 at 01:17 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast