Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Best Plugs ?????

Sorry, I should have been more clear. The OEM Harley plugs are a great option for those of us who do not want to gap our spark plugs prior to installing them.

Quote Originally Posted by GregoXB View Post
    Sorry, I should have been more clear. The OEM Harley plugs are a great option for those of us who do not want to gap our spark plugs prior to installing them.
    This is true but you should still check them. I bought an OEM set from HD that were severely bent out of shape. They had no gap what so ever!
    If you get them straight from the dealer have them check em.

Quote Originally Posted by Chicknstripn View Post
    This is true but you should still check them. I bought an OEM set from HD that were severely bent out of shape. They had no gap what so ever!
    If you get them straight from the dealer have them check em.
    As with any part, inspect the item prior to installation. If you identify any damage, return the item and ask for a replacement.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    The only problem with plug, oil, tire, threads is the opinion, conjecture, and bias.

No need to hide your opinion! Have at it Don't present your opinion as fact.

Frankly $18 plugs turn me off, but buying 2 is better than buying them for a V-8! Ya never know. Theres just so many miracle cures one has to work right?? Keep your mind open and your wallet tight!
    My V8 has 16 of those bastards !!! Hemi

Hemi's are dual plug? Didn't know that, ya learned me good today

I remember a Nissan(?) bastard truck I had with 8 plugs in a 4cyl. Certainly didn't make that one go faster thats for sure!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12