Thread: Did something I shouldn't have today..

Did something I shouldn't have today..

So now that I got my bike back together I took it on a ride up Mt Lemmon today with a friend that rides a 2002 Triumph Booneville. Well he's looking for a new bike and on the ride down asked if I would check out the Old Pueblo Harley dealership with him? So I did... Well I'll say something I've never said before today, "I actually sat on a Harley that I think felt and looked good"....... I know WTF... And I don't drink or use drugs! I sat on a 2017 Harley Fat Bob 114 Milwaukee Eight, the one with the Aprilia pipes and squared led headlight.... Am I going to be ok?

Did the free coffee and popcorn go to your head!?!
    Thats the thing about motorcycles and motorcyclists, we're a pretty independent bunch so whatever floats your particular waterborn craft, is a personal choice that only you can make.

Ring-a-ding-ding-ding, Braaaap!, or Potato-potato-potato. I love them all

Even though Harleys are stupid. Hahaha!! JK.

Go to an Indian dealer and look around. You'll forget all about Hardley's. I really like the new Scout.

That scout is a bike I'd ride to Alaska and back well, maybe I'd come back !

I'm not usually into Harley's that much...but I also like the looks of that new Fat Bob. Guess we're both going crazy. And, I have liked the looks of the Indian Scout since it first came out. If only either of those companies made a Buell-like bike. Ah, well...

I think you guys only like the fat bob because it doesnt look like a typical harley.... fat bobs, like buells and vrods have CRAp resale because 90% of harley purchasers think they're ugly and or "not a real harley"! I will admit the fat bob (used to be a dyna) is likely the best performing bike out of the softail line-up. I think the only one with dual discs and inverted forks (i think it has inverted forks id have to check again). But i would nearly guarantee it will be practically un-sellable in a year.
    Im thinkin trading the old slim

in on the new, less chrome, heritage.

That new suspension and bigger rear seat ought to make the wife happier. and a 114 would make me MUCH happier!