Who are these people? This is some of the most elaborate customized detailed sales presentation I've ever seen. Play with their product selection for ANY vehicle and watch the show OMG!

http://www.magnumtuning.com/en/subca.../bike-upgrades

Listen to how just ONE pitch reads for a rev limiter on a Buell.

We consider the XB9R as a compact executive Motorcycle, but that name doesn't quite do the job, does it? Sleek, comfortable, and powerful, your XB9R is your baby for a reason. Designed to run forever and look good for the duration, this Motorcycle still does miss that low range hp and fuel efficiency might be deemed supreme. Improve low range hp and fuel efficiency in a short while, by installing this motorcycle rev limiter or peruse other upgrades we offer specifically for the XB9R on magnumtuning.com, and install the magnum motorcycle rev limiter that will allow your Buell Motorcycle to be exactly what you need it to be. The newer a Motorcycle is, unfortunately, the more it is restricted due to stringent emission and din control standards manufacturers have to comply with. Engine Tuning is the only solution to override factory limitations. Need better low range hp and fuel efficiency than stock Motorcycle having? Want to improve low range hp and fuel efficiency? Pick one of the magnum motorcycle rev limiters today.

Are these people the greatest tuning product company EVER! or the 'Slick Willies' of engine tune wizardry and the biggest fraud on the net. WOW! this is GREAT! OH it's just beautiful! Read the glowing reviews for Gods sake it's everything you ever wanted to know or do to your machine in a tiny little magic box. All 5 star, best **** EVER!

I don't know what else to say other than ask for opinions on what you think about this AMAZING BS. Don't we have this covered with our tuning programs. Do people hang little boxes off their bikes for each tuning modifications? Help me dismiss this annoying stumble upon.