Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Thread: Lots to do....need some advice....

20171001_111635.jpg

20171001_111951.jpg

I like the right side up vent, especially with the SS look, mine is facing down ( not installed by me ) and it gets gummed up.

Quote Originally Posted by njloco View Post
    I like the right side up vent, especially with the SS look, mine is facing down ( not installed by me ) and it gets gummed up.
    Thanks. Out the bottom the hose just dumps out. I mean, how much could really be coming out of there anyway?

Glad you are up and running well, good job , looking back that was fun dont you think, ?

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrider View Post
    Glad you are up and running well, good job , looking back that was fun dont you think, ?
    You're a funny guy! Hahaha. I would say that I have a feeling of satisfaction, and a much greater familiarity with the bike for sure though. I'm happy it done. I rode it about 60 miles today to my sister's place and back. Obviously the paint on that muffler is still curing so I have that smell going on, but no issues whatsoever. Someone was asking earlier about my AFV reading, so here's a screen capture that I took of my ECM droid when I got home about a half hour ago:

AFV reading.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Webbie View Post
    You're a funny guy! Hahaha. I would say that I have a feeling of satisfaction, and a much greater familiarity with the bike for sure though. I'm happy it done. I rode it about 60 miles today to my sister's place and back. Obviously the paint on that muffler is still curing so I have that smell going on, but no issues whatsoever. Someone was asking earlier about my AFV reading, so here's a screen capture that I took of my ECM droid when I got home about a half hour ago:

AFV reading.jpg
    I was trying not being funny . I enjoy doing what you did.

Quote Originally Posted by Webbie View Post
    Thanks. Out the bottom the hose just dumps out. I mean, how much could really be coming out of there anyway?
    Bro you’d be surprised haha. Mine looks like nut coming out when it fills my can. Some is liquid clear, but some of it is thicker whiteish creamy looking stuff. After seeing that, I’m GLAD I did that mod cause all that crap would be on your filter

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrider View Post
    I was trying not being funny . I enjoy doing what you did.
    It was trying at times, but I am proud of getting it done for sure! I really appreciate your help!

Warner

Quote Originally Posted by tokinbuller View Post
    Bro you’d be surprised haha. Mine looks like nut coming out when it fills my can. Some is liquid clear, but some of it is thicker whiteish creamy looking stuff. After seeing that, I’m GLAD I did that mod cause all that crap would be on your filter
    OK....well, whatever comes out of it I'll never see. Haha. All I've seen thus far is what looks like condensation....

Warner

I’d add a small catch can lol. Saves the clean up, and ensures none of the gunk finds its way near your rear tire while riding. Or at least plug it and just drain every few hundred miles.

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast