Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: XB 12 2005 Is afflicted too of oil pump gear failure?

43707887417284.jpg
    43707887426582.jpg
    43707887435922.jpg

The bike is pretty stock and I think is not "abused" and tyhis is 2 hours from my house,maybe more photos help more I know.

@vicenzajay are you italian or just work on Ederle base in Vicenza?
    @silverrider:nice translator better than google

Thanks for the help.
    Last edited by chevy350; 10-12-2017 at 07:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverrider View Post
    Translated to English

And for the other - well come! If I found a 2005 with just 2,500 (and that works, obviously), according to many here it's worth it. There are also people on this site that I can tell you whether or not to have some photos.
    Well - that's close - not quite correct (especially with the last phrase...the translation site sort of dropped the ball there).

Chevy - we lived in Povolaro (di Dueville) for about 4 years...my son was born there as well. In all likelihood we'll wind up back there when it comes time to settle down. Never worked on Ederle - I was with NATO at the Dal Molin airfield. Just spent a month back there in August catching up with friends...

Anyway - there are some great folks here who will give you great advice with those photos and as much information as you can send them....

For my part, the bike looks fairly clean at those angles...is that the pro exhaust?

The bike have a new battery( I report what the seller says on the advice),new tires.I think the exhaust is a stock one .

I love the black and yellow color scheme...hopefully some of the others will chime in with their thoughts soon...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12