Thread: Anybody try these yet?

Anybody try these yet?

20171022_181752.jpg Anybody try these Decibulllz ear plugs? You heat em up in boiling water at home and mold them when they cool down a lil. Allegedly if it goes wrong you can reshape them. They have a removable outside pug for less loud conditions. Giving em the test tmrw at the track against the boom of the RC.

Never heard of them....

Get it!!!! PUN!!! Woooo!

JK, ok I'm calm now I haven't tried them but just before I spent stupid money on the custom formed ones they do at the shows, I got a set of Shure 215 ear buds and I've been so impressed with them I haven't thought about anything else.

For straight earplugs I really, really, like the silicone dot disposable ones. They are super cheap and the most effective ones I've ever tried! And one more thing I don't need to worry about losing or cleaning.

Wicked, please report on how well they work and fit in your helmet

Banned
    I have Shure 215 but I do not ride with them. Do you ride with them? Do you listen music with them while riding or you just use them as ear plugs?

Hearos or Mack's, ultra soft, 32 db. Get em at any cvs, riteaid, or walgreens.... can still use Sena with other riders or listen to music while saving the old tympanic membranes.... I like disposable ones because of ear wax

TPEHAK: I use them only for riding. Their super low profile and over the ear wire make them very comfy in my helmet. When they are turned off, they are comparable to foamy plugs, but when I have them plugged into my Sena for music, GPS, or phone calls, I don't need to crank them up to max like I did with the regular helmet speakers. I can hear ambient just fine and the Sena even has a convenient "ambient" button to hear a conversation in a gas station without taking your helmet off.

I give them a Day After Tomorrow on the tsunami scale of awesomeness Price ain't bad either.

Ear plugs worked amazing, putting my lid on didn't move them at all, zero noise fatigue which I usually get even with concert level ear plugs in because the RC"s exhaust is flat out evil! Beautiful track day, Kenny (Njloco) rode down two hours just to see what we do and support the effort. Super nice guy and an absolute pleasure to meet and spend some time with him today. Got to dicing it up with another fast rider and we both got pulled off the track by the top race coach and were told to report to the tech garage. Thought we were in big trouble! Coach said we were way to fast and running advanced group lap times but inconsistently, so he placed us in the next group and re stickered us. The old RC wound up cracking off a 1:45 lap time. AMA pro racer Josh Hayes owns the track record w a clean 1:20. What a way to end the season. Kenny, thanks for swinging all the way down here man, that was mega cool of you. Oh, the Decibullz ear plugs were like 25 bucks to the door. I think that's more than fair for the performance they gave me today.

Awesome! Sound like you guys had a heck of a day Congrats

^^^^^^ Thanks brother