Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Stolen 2003 lightening xb9s 900

Whoever stole that will have a hard time keeping it under the radar, as small as the Buell community is presently. That bike is one of a kind. Looks like an exotic tropical Tucan. I recommend posting that on the Buell Facebook threads, it will get much more attention there.

We will all be on the look for you . that sucks.

Thank you. I keep wondering if the ass-wipe was trying to part it out over the next 10 years or repaint and try riding it? Have any thoughts yourself?

Thank you silverrider

Thank you for the idea of another place to look. I a not a big social media user but I heard facebook has a market place? Any ideas?

Quote Originally Posted by racetucker1 View Post
    Thank you for the idea of another place to look. I a not a big social media user but I heard facebook has a market place? Any ideas?
    Definitely use facebook Buell pages dude. Post lots of pictures and check the status frequently. That will give you the best chance of finding the bike. Hopefully another Bueller will spot it if the thief does not alter the bike. Also post the VIN if you have it. If he parts it, you might be able to catch him selling.

You might want to periodically browse ebay for Buell parts too. You might spot a familiar part being sold.....

Last edited by GregoXB; 11-04-2017 at 10:37 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12