Thread: FREE oxford heated grip assembly-just pay freight

Inactive

FREE oxford heated grip assembly-just pay freight

if you or anyone you know has a set of OXFORD brand heated grips on their buell or other bike with stock 7/8th inch bars and stock size twist grip throttle assembly.....have an almost new factory take-off right side OXFORD heated grip for the throttle side. tested........works perfectly....it's FREE to any board member. just pay approx. $4 in freight. handy to have in your cache as the throttle side grip is typically the one that fails most often. let me know and will fire it out to you.386434755_2e3dedc080_b.jpg

John, I believe you may be the most generous guy on this board.

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by neilrl79 View Post
    John, I believe you may be the most generous guy on this board.
    hey neil: how's it going son? i appreciate the very kind words! coming from nothing and i mean nothing....i know what it's like to be in need of something but not have the $ to buy it....and remember how much it meant to me back then when someone did something to help me out of pure generosity. plus i hate discarding perfectly good almost new parts. just can't bring myself to do it. speaking of which if anyone wants this entire OXFORD motorcycle heated grip set up for free it's yours. left side grip missing and controller sketchy. FREE. just pay the freight.

I'll take the whole set. My controller is touch and go too. Maybe I can make one good one out of two. PM me your paypal address and I'll send you my address and money.
    Thanks, Matt

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by loose1 View Post
    I'll take the whole set. My controller is touch and go too. Maybe I can make one good one out of two. PM me your paypal address and I'll send you my address and money.
    Thanks, Matt
    hey matt: it's yours. i'll PM you with my email. on your controller do you know the procedure to take it apart and fix the 2 tiny little switch gizmos that corrode and render it inoperative? pretty easy to do if you're delicate and have patience. they corrode and won't allow the heat adjustment to be changed.

Ya, I've had mine apart before. They never worked very good when they were new.