So I've changed my intake seals and O2 sensor after dealing with high AFV readings. If i flash a race map, the bike wont idle correctly unless the AFV is set to 149. If i flash the stock maps, it wont run correctly unless AFV is 115. Not long ago, i had to trailer the bike home due to a fuel injector code (if i remember correctly it was an open circuit fault, the injector had hung open, bike just died at a stop sign and wouldnt start again), and i didn't secure the bike to the trailer and it fell over on the ride home. After getting it home, it cranked and ran fine after that, but ive progressively been having problems since then (bucking at certain throttle positions, no wot power).
So, I believe the culprit is the injector that hung on me that one time. Mine is an 2003 XB9S, i know the injectors are different for that year (shorter?) than newer 9s, and i cant use the alternative injector numbers and brands that ive found listed here and on other buell websites. Does anyone know if i can change the entire throttle body/intake manifold/injectors from a newer XB9 and it work?