Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: LED turn signals..

I've searched the forum for any info about the 18 LED turn signals that are commonly found on Ebay but havent found my answer. Do you guys know if they would function correctly on our bikes or would it have a faster than normal flash rate like I've seen from other aftermarket turn signals?

I don't have any experience with those, but this relay will help if you have "hyper-flashing" that sometimes accompany LED turn signals: ASB Flasher Relay

I have LED front and rear signals and had the different relay but went back to stock because it is more of an attention grabber when it flashes fast.

My GF has the slower relay since she likes it better but it comes down to preference.

Yeah, I need led's also, esp. out here in the hot desert of the valley. But I tell ya, there's some good riding here man.

If any of you replaced your stock turn signal lights with LED's, were you able to
    find any that fit the exisiting holes? I've only found ones with larger threaded stems....?

Search americansportbike.com they have a couple sets. These are the ones I got they are the cats eye ones

Here is a side by side. From the web site.
    Cat Eye LED

I know it's dead topic, but better than opening a new one to the same subject.

I got the cat eye turn signals, and they flash freneticly, it may be ignorance, but where is the relay to the turn signals located?
    I know we have 4 relays in the fuse box, but they have completely different plugs than the flasher above.
    Help me please

Vitor, What model of bike do you have? If it's Firebolt then the flasher relay is located under the front fairing. (essentially above the headlights to the right side (Bike's right side, your left if you're standing in front of the bike)

Hey Eagle,
    Mine is a City Cross, but as you said Bolt has it located under the front fairing I figured I'd look under the front fly screen and there it was.
    I'm going to arrange a flasher soon!
    Thanks a lot!

any of you guys find any flush mounts? I been looking and researching but I dont think anything I found fits

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast