Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: STT front fender

I'm guessing this has been brought up, but I couldn't find it in any searches.

Does the XB12S front fender fit the STT? (To get rid of the high fender) Seems like lots of dealers have new 07 STTs pretty cheap, I figured if I could update the plastics and make my own 12SS I might go that route for my next bike.

yes the low fender bolts up. I've seen a few converted to the ss useally a cheap way to get a new bike. And a lot of dealers will throw in the ss parts. Seat, passenger pegs, and fender.

Yes they can be switched. We have a a 2007 XB12STT for sale. 313-721-0219 JT Ann Arbor ,MI Here is a pick

Hi everyone, I'm new here. I live near Perth, Australia. I have just bought the exact same bike as above, same colours and everything. I like it because it seems like a cross between the ulysses and the lightning ss, which is what I want, somewhere between an offroad tourer and a street bike. I have just bought kick ash air box and screen for it.

I have a front fender question as well. I am thinking to replace the two front fork protectors with the ulysses lower fender, see photo. Does anyone have one for sale or know where I can get one ?

I know trojan horse in uk has it in carbon fiber but I think would prefer the oem plastic one if I can find one.

Thanks a lot.

Just to let you know the seat off an SS will Fit the STT also. Plastic can be switched also. JT

They look pretty spiffy...

Just to let you know the seat off an SS will Fit the STT also. Plastic can be switched also. JT
    Thanks for that, yes have figured that out now, seems most body parts between the ss and stt are the same fit. I'm looking for a lightning long touring seat as well, If anyone has one for sale, tho can get that new ... also looking for the deluxe tank bag.

Seems like a good deal to me...

Buell Ss seat & rear pegs

Now this has me thinking. Will the TT number plates bolt up on an 04 XB12S in place of the passenger pegs?

I think they would bolt up to the ss only, not sure tho, if they didn't quite fit, you could probably make them. Here are some pics btw of my stt with kick ash screen and airbox cover, and uly front lower fender.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast