Photo 8 of 52 from My Buell pics

She got here this morning and is a f@cking monster.

Photo Added
10-24-2015, 08:01 PM
Album
My Buell pics
Added by
BambamXB12r
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Photo Comments

1. ToneTheMoan
    That would make a good framed picture for in the shed/garage i like it! Enjoy the ride!
  2. BambamXB12r
    Thanks tone. The 1125 is a beast like I have never seen. Totally different feel than the XBs.
  3. wickedchop
    Congrats man, I heard they are amazing machines. I just can't warm up to the aesthetics of those bikes. I wish ya the best of luck w her...enjoy.
  4. BambamXB12r
    I got it with the intentions of taking it to the track and not abusing my firebolt. However it's in impeccable condition and I would like get used to it for a little before I do. Has just under 1500 miles and its autographed by Erik Buell.
  5. ToneTheMoan
    Keep that one nice and buy another one for the track! lol preserve the signature though or at least thats what i would do even though he signed lots of stuff! I would love to get mine signed!
  6. wickedchop
    I would definitely get a little street time w it before you go pushing its and your limits on the track. Idk if I would take that to the track either w that little amount of miles on her. I'm w tone on this one man. Hate to see a great example get track whooped...lol
  7. BambamXB12r
    I can't get another one. Not only am I out of room but my ol lady finally put her foot down. I have a Uly, Firebolt, 1125r, and Blast(hers). Plus a few dirt toys. Ill probably ride her till 10,000 miles and then track it. Should be around late summer next year hopefully. Oh ya and I forgot to mention I don't have a garage and I park all my bikes inside.
  8. ToneTheMoan
    Race her blast then! lol mate it sounds to me like you are living in your own little paradise well done! and thats a darn good ol lady you have there! mind you next time she puts her foot down it could well be on your head! ha ha ha
  9. BambamXB12r
    You hit the nail right on the head Tone.
  10. buell248
    Nice, that bike was 10 minutes away from me in Telford, I must have overlooked it, had my heart set on a 12r, now I have one, enjoy!
Showing Photo Comments 1 to 10 of 11
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast