Photo Added
12-13-2015, 04:58 AM
Album
Miscellaneous
Added by
BambamXB12r

Photo Comments

1. wickedchop
    Mike is that your vette? I've had a few in my day, c3's c4's.....never again lol. All of mine gave me a good amount of trouble. Got a 72chevelle ss clone now and it's bulletproof. Well if it is yours I wish you the best of luck w it and hope it treats ya better than mine did.
  2. BambamXB12r
    Yes it is, 1972 Stingray with a matching # 454 4speed. Not necessarily my first choice of hot rod but my mom gave it to me when she passed so it will get a full restoration and kept in the family. It needs some love right now but money is tight and I want to do a complete restoration with a couple modern additions so for now it's hidden away. I know the vette gave my mom her fair share of problems so I'm hoping I can avoid some with that restoration.
  3. wickedchop
    That's cool that you have the car, I'm TRULY sorry about the loss of your mom Mike. Give it all the love it needs and NEVER let that car go man no matter what. Good luck w her.
  4. BambamXB12r
    Thanks Wally, I really appreciate that. Unfortunately almost everyone has to go through the loss of a parent, I'm just happy to have something I can use everyday and remind myself of the good times. Don't worry, no matter how many problems arise I'll still keep the vette.
Showing Photo Comments 1 to 4 of 4