08-16-2015, 11:10 PM
Album
My Buell pics
Added by
BambamXB12r
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Photo Comments

1. ToneTheMoan
    Mate i love that place!! That is one big country you live in, i think the state of Texas on its own is bigger that the UK! in fact most states probably are! lol where was this photo taken?
  2. BambamXB12r
    Red Rock Canyon National Conservation Area about 20 min outside of Las Vegas, NV. One of my favorite things about touring is going through all the different environments and being able to feel and smell things as they change. I also hope to go your across Europe.
  3. ToneTheMoan
    Its awesome! If you`re in europe pop in on your way back and say hello!
  4. Mate i love that place!! That is one big country you live in, i think the state of Texas on its own is bigger that the UK! in fact most states probably are! lol where was this photo taken?

tone: this will put the geographical size of America in its proper context: the UK is precisely 1/3 the size of texas. texas is precisely 1/2 the size of alaska. on the other hand i live in Pennsylvania which is one of the larger-sized states on the east coast. mostly forest and mountains. you could fit 2.5 Pennsylvanias inside of Germany. the size of US states has no rhyme or reason.
  5. ToneTheMoan
    lunatic mate thats bloody amazing! man i knew it was big but bloody nora its massive!! i wonder what the total population of texas is? i bet its less than the 62 million we have on this tiny island! lol
  6. BambamXB12r
    Holy hell. That's a sh1t ton of people for that tiny area. Texas has about 27million.
  7. ToneTheMoan
    Really bambam? **** no wonder we are crowded!! i better learn to distance swim coz i am coming to texas!! lol
  8. ToneTheMoan
    ^^^ Oh yeah thats not **** its sh1t! ha ha
  9. tone: if sparseness is what you crave then consider the beautiful state of montana. you can fit 1.6 UK's inside Montana. and the population is a pultry 1,000,250 people as of today.
  10. BambamXB12r
    And thats one beautiful part of the country.
Showing Photo Comments 1 to 10 of 11
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast