PDA

View Full Version : is it just me...

devildog3042
11-09-2007, 10:14 PM
complaint time. I HATE ASSHOLES ON FOUR WHEELS!!!!!!!!!!!

is it just me, or is there an over-abundance of people with four wheels that just don't like bikes? it seems like every time i go out for a ride (and this is every day) i get cut off, tailgated, brake checked, or flat out mean-mugged. what the ****? it is not my fault that people have no sense of adventure and would much rather feel "safe than sorry" in their 2-ton piles of metal stuffing their faces with taco bell and burger king, while singing along to 50-cent or avril lavigne, while their kids fight in the back seat over who gets to play the xbox mounted in the head-rest. also, the next guy who swerves back into the lane when i try to pass him as he makes a turn is getting my boot in his teeth.

thanks for listening to my ranting. now im going for a ride.

dmp0001
11-09-2007, 10:32 PM
same goes for me- I actually got flipped off by a bus driver doday when I honked at him because he was swiching into my lane with me in it! I called it in and I hope he gets fired~!

Stevexb12Ss
11-10-2007, 08:26 AM
I think people get nervous when they get to see Buells....

Phrogg
11-11-2007, 01:17 PM
About a week ago, I went in front of someone. There was a good 10 meters between us and I was still accelerating. Nothing to worry about. Well that asshole comes up and passes me with maybe a foot or two between us. Then about another half mile passes by and he cuts infront of two veichles to get in the lane he needed to be in. I thought the guy was gonna cause an accident. So we get to stop light and he starts shooting at me," You sure do like to cut in front of mother****ers dont you!?!?!?" My reply, "Did you not just cut in front of two cars back there?" His reply, "Well it was ok, since you did it to me." Which he then began to yell some more. At that point I figured it was time to end the conversation because the guy really wasn't worth the time after his last statement. So I decided to make some good old noise with my bike to wash out all his yelling!:D

Sorry kind of long......

BuellPartsGuy
11-11-2007, 04:47 PM
Thats exactly why I carry ball bearings in my pocket. They cut me off, I cut them off and drop some little bouncing buddies in front of them on the highway.

Phrogg
11-11-2007, 11:33 PM
Are you serious?!?!?!?

BuellPartsGuy
11-12-2007, 12:32 AM
...:D

midlifecrisis
11-12-2007, 03:16 AM
I learned the ball bearing thing from some old bikers before I could ride. Matter of fact, the cigarette pocket in your standard biker leather is perfect for it. I actually used to carry a 1 5/8" bearing in that pocket for situations where I wanted the b@st*rd to know who was wrecking his windshield. Never used that big one.
Gave up kicking their door in too.

mrdozer2you
11-12-2007, 06:19 PM
Old spark plugs work well. You dont even have to toss them hard to shatter glass

devildog3042
11-16-2007, 03:08 PM
i like the ball bearing idea. sounds like the perfect thing for those assholes with jacked up pickup trucks that think they are the king of the road. caltrops might be fun too...

mrdozer2you
11-17-2007, 04:30 PM
caltrops might be fun too...

Yeah but try explaining a bunch of bent nails welded together to a cop if you get stopped.

Ball bearings and sparkplugs are easy to explain

LeFox
11-17-2007, 06:53 PM
most people here are biker friendly...

although you have some idiots around, they are not worth my time or effort. i just shake my head when i pass them and they will know what i mean.

and of they are stupid, i got my boots, knees, and kevlar gloves.
elbows & head are hard to use when riding :p

XBear9S
11-18-2007, 07:29 PM
I always carry washers...

Outrun'em when I can and/or feel like it.

But as a owner/driver of cars, trucks and bikes,
I can tell you they ain't ALL asswipes.
There's a bunch of biker-friendly 4-wheelin' buds out there.
Just as many as there are roadraged testostrone junkies.

Try livin' in Texas.
We got redneck-roadragers out here!
They got oversized trucks AND guns...
I finally got my CHL.
"Go ahead... Make my day!"

"When I rode Buells, I didn't ride for fun. . .It's no pink tea, and mollycoddles had better stay out. It's a contest and everything that implies, a struggle for supremacy, a survival of the fittest."
--Ty "Buellistic" Cobb

devildog3042
11-20-2007, 09:18 PM
i never said EVERYBODY with four wheels is a douchebag. i said there is an overabundance of them. i live in north carolina on a military base and believe me, there are a lot of bikes here, but there are 10 times more off road trucks with obnoxious lifts and even more obnoxious drivers. just the other day i had somebody cut me off in a truck and when i went to pass him in another lane he flipped me off and yelled that real men drive trucks. i didnt dignify it with a retort, but i thought to myself, "no, dickwod, if you had balls you wouldn't surround yourself with steel to have fun."

LeFox
11-21-2007, 07:49 AM
just the other day i had somebody cut me off in a truck and when i went to pass him in another lane he flipped me off and yelled that real men drive trucks. i didnt dignify it with a retort, but i thought to myself, "no, dickwod, if you had balls you wouldn't surround yourself with steel to have fun."
typical...he just loves your bike but is to 'macho' to admit it :p

'real men drive trucks'...yea right, he's just overcompensating for a 'smaller' problem :o:D

BuellPartsGuy
11-21-2007, 04:01 PM
Big trucks are for small men, thats why I drive a lowered mini truck :D

devildog3042
11-24-2007, 01:22 PM
lol its true. a trend i have noticed among people i talk to with large trucks is that they have no real need for them and usually have a slow or troubled sex life. bottom line, if it doesnt serve a constructive purpose, large trucks only mean small men. i dont need to show off to prove my manhood. my girlfriend brags enough about my "manhood" for the both of us. :D

XBear9S
11-25-2007, 05:03 PM
i dont need to show off to prove my manhood.Â* my girlfriend brags enough about my "manhood" for the both of us.

Ugh.
TMI..

:p Robtk! a.k.a. "SpecialK!"