PDA

View Full Version : Buell Choppers

buellxb
11-12-2007, 12:09 AM
Does anyone ride, own or have pictures of some cool Buell choppers? I know I've seen a couple on here including a blast chopper BPG posted about on here.

BuellPartsGuy
11-12-2007, 04:52 AM
Check this site out...

http://www.redneckengineering.com/mutants.htm

devildog3042
11-24-2007, 01:30 PM
those are come nice choppers. i saw a guy at the harley dealer down here about a month back who made a chopper out of a blast. it was sweet.

justice720
01-23-2008, 07:58 AM
I dig the blast project bike. I'd make a sweet little bar hopper!

PAIRTBOW
01-24-2008, 05:55 PM
my motorcycle company does frame kits, whole customs any thing u can dream up we can do it. we are workin on the xb motors now. we have one in the works now that is powered by the 95 S1 motor, but we just recieved an order for a bike using a brand new xb12s so that project will be fun. we've been on the front of a few big magazines, and placed 1st or 2nd in a few of the big shows. we recently took 2nd place at the international bike show big twin custom contest that took place in new york city at the javits center. check us out and/or conact us for info. we are buildin a big shop right now in hudson NY (half hour south of albany). we will be up and running in our full machine shop in early spring. we are takin orders and biulding a few bikes now so there is no wait for an order or down time. we are simply moving to a new bigger shop. please drop us a line. copy and paste either link below. one is our website and the other is our myspace site. thank you

fusion-motorcycles.com

http://www.myspace.com/fusionmotorcycles

PAIRTBOW
01-24-2008, 06:01 PM
there is no pictures of ne complete bikes on that web page. please visit the above sites

Somthngfrce
01-25-2008, 12:49 AM
Damn, Nice bikes!

PAIRTBOW
01-25-2008, 01:43 PM
which ones? the ones on the fusion site? i dint realize that on the fusion site theres only the one bike. we need to get more pictures up, but the myspace link has a bunch of current projects so go check it out thanks again guys [up]