PDA

View Full Version : Contest For New Super TT XB12STT

buellxb
01-21-2007, 08:44 PM
Buell Announces "Trick-out" Contest For New Super TT XB12STT

The Buell® "Super TT TRICK-OUT" contest, launched November 14, gives riders the opportunity to create their own artwork for Buell's newest motorcycle – the Buell Lightning® Super TT XB12STT – and possibly win the first production Super TT to roll off the assembly line.

The Super TT features three inexpensive, easily removable and customizable body pieces: the flyscreen, airbox cover and two sidecovers. Stock, these pieces are pure white, creating a virtual blank canvas that riders can trick out in any way they see fit: stickers, spray paint, markers, custom paint, and so on. Enthusiasts are encouraged to show Buell how they would trick out their Super TT. The creator of the winning entry (as determined by an online vote) will take home the first Super TT off the line – decked out in the design they created.

Here's how to enter:
1) Log in at buell.com. (If you don't already have an online profile, it's easy to create one.)
2) Download the templates for the flyscreen, airbox cover and sidecover.
3) Create a one-of-a-kind design that expresses your personal vision.
4) Enter the contest by submitting your design by December 31, 2006 via email to Buell.

Erik Buell will choose his top 10 favorites. These 10 finalists will have their designs posted on buell.com where anyone can vote for their favorites. Online voting begins January 8 and ends on January 19. The winner will be announced January 29.

*Contest is open to U.S. residents only. For a complete set of instructions and contest rules, visit buell.com.

http://www.roadracingworld.com/news/article/?article=27628

BuellPartsGuy
02-02-2007, 04:52 AM
And the one that actually won, I think is ridiculous. There was better ones in the top ten they could have chosen.

GMAN
03-05-2007, 05:17 PM
*Contest is open to U.S. residents only. For a complete set of instructions and contest rules, visit buell.com.

Absoulutly not fair,i have some great ideas and fabulous "virtual Tunings " and good designes in mind...well,i wont even do my own as i luv the "voltage" option,but just for fun,there`re some good ideas...

DJRYDBRG
03-13-2007, 10:26 PM
BPG wrote: "And the one that actually won, I think is ridiculous. There was better ones in the top ten they could have chosen."

i cannot agree with you more.
my paintshop attempt was better than that.
The one thing they didnt take into account is if anyone would actually buy it if they saw it on the show room floor. the winner will be price reduced last years model eventually.

i liked the fly girls one. that won in my book.

BuellPartsGuy
03-13-2007, 11:17 PM
Many others won beside the one that actually did.

The one they picked is horrible

DJRYDBRG
03-15-2007, 03:40 PM
what? there were more than one winner?