PDA

View Full Version : Wanted: COD, Salvage or Rebuildable titled Lightning

luckymikemurder
05-10-2010, 07:41 PM
im looking for a lightning that i can convert to a stunted out bike. the worse the title the better. im look for cheap and running condition. tires dont matter. rims need to be in good shape. motor needs to being running. frame doesnt matter as long as its not broke or leaking. email me any info for any bike that is known so i can be able to come in contact with you to buy it. anything available is welcome to send me info.

thanks

luckymikemurder@gmail.com

mk2_20v
05-10-2010, 08:31 PM
good luck ive been trying to get a wrecked buell from auction for almost 2 years and its almost impossible,people know the parts are worth their weight in gold now

Warlock
05-10-2010, 08:49 PM
We have aquired 2 here lately. We paid less than 1500 for a 97 s1 lightning. not hurt at all and less than 2000 for an 06 xb12r that just needed forks.

upthemaiden
05-11-2010, 02:32 AM
Where you tracking those down at Warlock? I'll be in the market hopefully within just a couple weeks, and I'd love a crashed bike that just needed some work, but I don't see a lot of them around. You craigslisting or have you been to some auctions?

Warlock
05-11-2010, 02:38 AM
We are a dealer so we go through copart. Its and insurance pool.

streetfighterxb9s
05-11-2010, 04:30 AM
I have an 03 XB9S with a salvaged title that I would be interested in selling. The bike runs great and the frame is perfect with no leaks or scratches. I picked it up from an insurance company with plans to replace all of the damaged parts and apply for a rebuilt title. I have completed all of the mission except for getting the rebuilt title. Tired of the hassle and have lost interest. I will be happy to e-mail pics if anyone is interested.

mk2_20v
05-13-2010, 06:49 PM
personally i hate copart i have won two buells from them and then they tell me they dont have a title,except they cant even put them up without titles.i go through iaa and brashers atm gl finding one

seanxb9sx
05-28-2010, 03:20 PM
I have a 2006 XB9SX I am interested in getting rid of.
It's in Idaho. Runs great.