PDA

View Full Version : i recently got a new buell

grandamvince
05-20-2010, 10:20 AM
i bought a buell blast and i need some ideas for upgrades i ordered the vanes and hines exhaust but i need some others like what are u guys doin with the mirrors they are terrible also the headlight light has anyone upgraded or modded please let me know

xtremelow
05-20-2010, 03:30 PM
With the Blast you are within your own relm, most leave them stock, as they out grow the bike within the first year and just feel they wasted the money.

Otherwise do what you wish, just use some common sense and begin to add and improve on what you want and need.

As far as mirrors just take off the stockers and go with a bar end mirror, then for the body I would clean it up by removing some of the body plastic. As far as performance upgrades I would assume since they are carburated you would need to use different jets, or needles on that for fuel addition and then a higher flowing filter would all work together with a new exhaust[up]

Alfatango1
05-20-2010, 04:05 PM
Like Xtreme says! I've always liked some of the Cafe' style mods I've seen on a blast but wouldn't spend the money to do it. Better to buy one built already. The pipe you bought will make a big difference and that's where I'd leave it, then buy an XB in a year or so.