PDA

View Full Version : WOOOOW!!!! check this out

PAIRTBOW
01-04-2008, 04:16 PM
im glad to see this is a whos dick is bigger contest with a lil pissing contest on the side garnished with just the slightest touch of real people with real questions who need help n parts so thanks for this experience[down]

dans03firebolt
01-04-2008, 04:27 PM
Wow aren't you just Mr. Niceguy. Everyone has their own opinions and if you don't like them then don't post in the thread. But you are the one going off saying you can do something on a bike that no other person in the history of riding Buell's can do. I find that rather funny that you are Mr. Amazing and we all suck.

mrdozer2you
01-04-2008, 05:32 PM
Here here.....go back to the trailer park:D:D:D

PAIRTBOW
01-04-2008, 05:56 PM
theres video proof idiot n yer mom said im not welcome at her place ne more hahah i dont care what ne one thinks its right in front of yer eyes fellaz thats a second gear wheelie on a 2004 buell firebolt xb12r that is totaly stock i promise so im dun arguin this i simply am sayin that im lookin for parts n advice n it seems no matter what i say or prove for that matter im wrong so ya unless u have some cylenders or larger then stock pistons i dont even care what u think or claim is or is not possible on my bike

dans03firebolt
01-04-2008, 06:17 PM
First go back to school and retake your grammer class. Get rid of all the stupid IM writing and actually type the words you mean to say. You sound like a 18yr old girl just graduating from High School. We are all grown up here and if you can't eliminate the gay IM talk go somewhere else.

jackson08
01-04-2008, 06:38 PM
MR. amazing fat head

jackson08
01-04-2008, 06:39 PM
MR. amazing fat head. simple english

PAIRTBOW
01-04-2008, 09:44 PM
boo!![down]

Phrogg
01-04-2008, 09:49 PM
I've done a second gear wheelie. No big deal really. The only thing my bike has is the jardine pipe on it. Which was on it when I got it. So what are you trying to show off about???

PAIRTBOW
01-04-2008, 10:10 PM
phrogg,

after posting a video of me doing a power wheelie on a stock 04 buell firebolt xb12r with out a clutch in second gear they still want to argue and call me super man cuz they swear it wont happen and i am the only person in the world that can do it

buellxb
01-05-2008, 12:21 AM
I never try to ride wheelies, but is there some logical reason that you can not pop a wheelie in second gear on a Buell??? I feel like I have to work hard just to keep the front end on the ground in every gear when I give er hell. I saw the video, it's cool, but is there some way to tell what gear you're in? FYI, everyone can bitch as much as they want on my Buell forum, but let's try to be a little respectful to each other. We all have one big thing in common, we ride the meanest sport bikes on the road! [cool][up]

Good grammer and spelling is ALWAYS appreciated on the forum. ;)

Somthngfrce
01-05-2008, 01:05 AM
I will say, I love this forum and the help all the help the members have offered so far! I think with every car event that I have ever gone to up to and including the SEMA show, you will always get the "look what I have" syndrome. It is in Human nature. I love this site. I will continue to ask for help and give help to the best of my knowledge. Mr. PAIRTBOW, no one is putting a gun to your head and forcing you to come on this site and read anything you do or do NOT want to. Just like TV or the Radio, if you don't like it change the channel but don't force the rest of us that enjoy being on here to have to lose out on a good thing. [cool]

thelawnmowerman
01-05-2008, 02:24 PM
Pairtbow you need to get a life, I'm new here, but all you seem to go on and on about is second gear wheelies, your vid that you say is an old one shows nothing special, like the guys said you cant tell what gear your in but apart from that
(a) your standing up
(b) your pulling on the bars

not real difficult to get it up like that is it?
you could do that on loads of bikes from as far back as the mid eighties, probably around the year you were born.

I've only just got mine and I'm not real sure if it'll power wheelie in second or not, I dont really care though.
If I wanted that I'd have stuck with the 7/11 GSXR.

mrdozer2you
01-05-2008, 04:00 PM
We arent disputing a 2nd gear wheelie. We ARE disputing the fact that your stock bike does 160mph like you said in another post.

dmp0001
01-05-2008, 04:47 PM
One embellishment and your credibility is shot. live and learn.

maybebuell
01-05-2008, 08:20 PM
i know my vmax wont do 160 and thats the truth..still like reading the buell threads..think there one hell of a bike

slwglide
01-05-2008, 09:39 PM
Guys don't worry so much about the spelling. If you can't understand what your reading change the channel. PAIRTBOW cool wheelie, and its ok to live outside the box. For the ones who can only read correctly spelled words I feel sorry for you, life is more fun if you don't worry about the small stuff.
So put down the dictionary and gas up the buell...Lifes to short to waist time arguing about things that don't really matter.

mrdozer2you
01-06-2008, 01:36 PM
So put down the dictionary and gas up the buell...Lifes to short to waist time arguing about things that don't really matter

This is a great site with members from all over the world. Reading plain proper correctly spelled English is sometimes difficult for those with English as a second language. (let alone the jibberish that PAIRTBOW writes) It just makes things easier if someone does a search, if everything is spelled properly and not in short hand.

PAIRTBOW
01-06-2008, 06:38 PM
sorry guys im defensive when it comes to my buell and what she does again im sorry for any aggervation ill try to work on that spelling thing i just hate typing and writing all together but i love talkin to people about stuff and it just seems easier why dont we just start over? still need to work on the commas and periods and **** like that. SORRRY AGAIN LADIES AND GENTS

badbandit12
01-07-2008, 12:30 AM
not to jack the tread but were you from Lawnmorman??
Oh yea my bike will bring the front tire into the air with no clutching in 2nd no other gears after that though. It seems to run out of steam 3rd and up but still fun in the curves

dans03firebolt
01-07-2008, 01:54 PM
It is appreciative of the apology Pairtbow. But it does just make thing a lot easier when you spell out words and so forth. Just think of this is as a job where you can't spell and type like that and it will force you to be more gramatically correct and it will be appreciated by all the other members on here.

I didn't even view your video until this past weekend. The wheelie is cool but like stated you are doing a stand up and ripping back on the bars as your nailing the throttle. Now try doing a sit down wheelie in 2nd gear. It isn't possible at all.

jackson08
01-07-2008, 02:23 PM
sorry about that comment, its all cool. ride safe [cool]

LeFox
01-07-2008, 02:48 PM
Now try doing a sit down wheelie in 2nd gear. It isn't possible at all.
i beg to differ...

you do get the wheel up to do somewhat of a wheelie, but not enough to get to the balance point and extend your wheelie through the gears.
atleast i can't, but i'm no wheelie expert...i love my buell to much to bang it up like that :p

BuellPartsGuy
01-07-2008, 03:15 PM
I dont see why you guys are all hell bent on saying that is isnt possible, or coming up with ways that it cant be. "Yeah well try doing them standing on your head!!" Who cares. Sounds like you just cant accept the fact that he can because the fact that you cant. If he says he can do it, fine. If he is lying, bad karma will get him some day, one way or another. I know, I could do them on my Race Kit equipped XB9R at the altitude here in Phoenix and also while I lived in central Minnesota. I couldnt care less if you guys think I could or not, I know I did. Some of the places where you guys live, it may not be possible due to that fact, but other than that its all rider.

thelawnmowerman
01-07-2008, 04:57 PM
@ Badbandit12 ,, I'm from UK,
I'm not sure if its possible or not, dont really care to tell you the truth,
But what I will say is that I've had 2 Bandit 1200s
with race cans on and both of them could lift to balance point in the first 2 gears, interestingly they would only do it in first without the can,no need to stand up or pull on the bars or even load the suspension, it just came up under normal heavy acceleration, to be fair I think my Buell with race kit on feels very similar in power and torque so it may be possible.

PAIRTBOW
01-07-2008, 08:25 PM
hmm not to be a jerk seriously but im pretty sure no one said that it was a sit down power wheelie, which is probably the only reason i was arguin the point as much. to me a power wheelie is using throttle not clutch, period. weather you use your big toe to crank the throttle while standin on your head spittin wooden nickles at the windshield, im arguin that with throttle only that you can lift it up to the 12o'clock possition with no problem. im 150lbs and was just learnin to ride them and clutchin is scary at that stage but any way ya i do see what u guys are sayin i still beleive my buell has done it for me before. im not trying to aggervate any one. sorry boys.

PS: it is so ****ing nice in upstate new york right now, how ever i still need those pistons to finish puttin my bike back together so if any one can help me find a set of 10 over pistons that would be cool thanks

dans03firebolt
01-08-2008, 01:26 PM
You have the 12 bike so any .10 over piston will work for you even for the sporty motor same year.

PAIRTBOW
01-09-2008, 08:59 PM
sweet deal ive looked at a few companies but cant find them ill keep lookin if any one has a link send it this way. thanks guys

dans03firebolt
01-11-2008, 02:28 PM
The place you have rebuilding your motor should be able to get them no problem at all.

PAIRTBOW
01-11-2008, 08:49 PM
haha i co-own a custom bike shop but we're only just settin it up and getting things ready setting up accounts. im rebuilding it myself, i still do some side work at twin tech rebiulding motors n wrenching bikes n making custom parts on the machines.

ShinyMan
02-02-2008, 01:30 PM
Pulling wheelies in 2nd gear is possible without clutch
I've done it a couple times in the past few days, on my xb9r firebolt, that is stock.
after I watched pairtbow's video, I tried it
it worked

PAIRTBOW
02-04-2008, 09:38 PM
ya the thing they were arguing i think was that sitting down and just rappin the throttle on and gettin a good balance point out of her not so much "yanking" on the bars which i dont realy do any more do to experience thanks for the love ShinyMan

Qlgcoach
09-05-2008, 05:36 AM
To the guys who think they cant pull a wheelie in second or 3rd..... i was thinking i would have to agree with you on that one,... until,.... someone suggested i tighten the rear shock,.... with the standard shock setting on my XB9SX it WAS (and was being the key word) definitely holding me back. The softness of the rear shock absorbed alot of the power when trying to pull a wheelie. But this is no longer a problem after tightening my rear shock,.. maybe you should try the same.

zoedogg1
09-05-2008, 05:14 PM
I can do it...2nd gear wheelie...sitting, but with a little tug at the bars. Not until I put on my Jardin, ECM, and K&N though. High Oct. fuel also...

Thaloc
09-05-2008, 05:31 PM
To be honest, who gives a ****. I like to see my front tire in the air every once in a while just like any other rider. But to have a post with 30+ posts and over 1k views of you guys arguing is pretty ****in ridiculous. This site has more class than this junior high ****.

FIDOSOL
09-05-2008, 07:51 PM
So for anyone that remembers a while back when I replied to every angry post I could find with remarks like, now you...YES YOU!!!! GO HUG YOUR BUELL RIGHT NOW AND REMEMBER WHY WE ARE HERE!!! Because we love them...

anybody really want that guy back? I mean really now, do I have to go all unstable again? I'll do it....I'll do it in purple jelly underwear...:p

XBear9S
09-05-2008, 08:05 PM
First gear wheelie... never a prob.
Second gear... could pop it but not keep it.

With new mods, no prob in either.
Ain't tried it in third but doubt it.

I just finished pissin'.
And I'm pretty sure I have the biggest dick...
(Of course I am a dick!)

Robtk! a.k.a. "Special K"

"We shall wheelie on the beaches.
We shall wheelie on the landing grounds.
We shall wheelie in the fields, and in the streets;
we shall wheelie in the hills.
We shall never surrender!"
--Winston "Buelldog" Churchill

zoedogg1
09-05-2008, 10:29 PM
I can sit on my bars facing backwards and pop wheelies...lol. I invented it...lol.

XBear9S
09-05-2008, 10:41 PM
Just double checked....

Yep!
Definitely the biggest dick here...
Most definitely...

& I can pee further than y'all whilst performing a stoppie, wheelie ballet...

Yeah! I'm bad!

Robtk! a.k.a. "Special K"

"A good stoppie vigorously executed right now...
is far better than a perfect stoppie executed next week."

BuellPartsGuy
09-05-2008, 11:30 PM
I can do a reverse stoppie......

TMC
09-06-2008, 12:25 AM
Yes you can pull wheelies in 2nd gear. And yes you can do them in 3rd on a stock bike. I'm going to show a link to badweb if this is allowed if not I'm sorry???

http://www.badweatherbikers.com/buell/messages/32777/289619.html

http://www.badweatherbikers.com/buell/messages/32777/214853.html

FIDOSOL
09-06-2008, 02:07 AM
Yea, it's allowed so don't worry about it. As long as you aren't actively spamming or anything then you're good, we welcome all resources of information and neatness on here man.

No ReAlLy it's cool, if not then may LeFox strike me down where I stand...

domindart
09-12-2008, 02:59 AM
this happens to be the longest thread Ive seen on this forum.. why is that?

LeFox
09-12-2008, 09:41 AM
No ReAlLy it's cool, if not then may LeFox strike me down where I stand...
LeFox => http://smile.smilies.nl/1519.gif => FIDOSOL

:D

FIDOSOL
09-12-2008, 08:28 PM
You hitting me with wood would be so much funnier if I was a girl...

Okay so XB9S totally stock sweet spot for wheelie when shifting from 1-2 is right at 4000-4500RPM for me...that is right when I get a little surge of power from the bike.