PDA

View Full Version : Easier to navigate picture gallery

Christer
06-01-2010, 01:46 PM
I would find it pretty cool if one could go to the end of the picture gallery without going through all the pictures. Like dividing the gallery into pages, so that you could jump from page to page.

Nuage420b
06-01-2010, 03:16 PM
[up] agreed

crxtasy169
06-01-2010, 03:19 PM
I think it would be even cooler if you could click on the picture and it took you to the forum it was in!!!![up]

tseldon
06-01-2010, 03:37 PM
or to see who the user was who posted the pic.

agfish18
06-01-2010, 03:39 PM
I think it would be even cooler if you could click on the picture and it took you to the forum it was in!!!!

indeed... I would like to see that changed as well.

upthemaiden
06-01-2010, 04:40 PM
yep, I'll throw in my vote for all mentioned above. It's not as big of an issue now that I just check it for updated, but the first time I tried to browse through it from start to finish, which took a couple days, I'd have to always book mark it on the page I was at because I knew if I closed the window I'd never get back to it. Over all the fact that there is a gallery to upload all your pictures to is a huge plus over other forums since I can actually see people's pictures when I'm at work, as opposed to other forums I browse where all I get are red X's. I definitely with I could see what topics they were posted in sometimes, since sometimes you can tell it has to be a good topic just based off of the pictures.