PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Buell XB12SS For sale in Toronto, Canada.

NewfieBoy
06-09-2010, 04:55 PM
Hey guy. Im selling my all Black 2010 Buell XB12Ss. Need cash for my wedding....grrr. Anyways, My bike has 7000k on it and is in mint shape. Everything is done to the bike so no need to waste time ordering parts or mods. Comes with all stock parts as well. Looking for $9500 OBO
Comes with:
-EBR race ECM
-Jardine GP1 Exhaust
-Crossroads -7 Handlebars
-Bar end mirrors
-Buell Sport Touring gel seat
-American Sportbike tail kit
-Oxford Signals
-Crankcase breather mod
-Buell traction handle grips
-1st & 2nd Service done at HD of Toronto
http://i615.photobucket.com/albums/tt231/Fishermaan/IMG_0192.jpg

xler8tr
06-11-2010, 05:04 AM
Considering the current market I think you will be tough getting this. If you would consider $6K then I am interested.

BuddhaBuell
06-11-2010, 06:10 AM
I've seen prices on Craigslist across Canada that peeps are asking anywheres from 4k+ for Buell XB's that are 03's to 06....

A guy has a 2009 CR in Van and is asking 10k
Buell prices in Canada have stayed pretty constant..

you guys in the US have no idea of how lucky you are to snag them so cheap...

if I had an extra 4-5k laying around I would def pick up another one
:D

theoctopus
06-11-2010, 06:38 AM
$9500 for a 2010 with 7k on the clock and this many upgrades is reasonable.

Best of luck with the sale, bud. Too bad you're getting rid of the bike.

Xb9sXBUELLXb9sX
06-11-2010, 06:39 AM
Very nice bike, I got to ask, what kind of frame sliders are those?

NewfieBoy
06-11-2010, 03:43 PM
xler8tr$6000? lmao. Anyways, get a job and stop being a cheapass. You want gold for the price of wood. If i chose to bring the bike into the Kawasaki dealership they will give me $7800. Now thats a DEALERSHIP. Private sale is always more. I have two guys coming to see the bike on Sunday. I am flexable, but not stupid. If i could only sell the bike for $6000 (u cheapass) i'd just keep the thing.

NewfieBoy
06-11-2010, 03:47 PM
I chose $9500 bc i found a couple mint modded 09 xb12s online for 8500-9000 so figured $9500 was more then fair. If everything sucks and i cant sell it for something worth my while, ill just keep it. It is really mint though. Awsome bike, very nicely modded. Everyone in the bike scene in Toronto knows my ride. Good times!:p

Xb9sXBUELLXb9sX
06-11-2010, 11:24 PM
What kind of frame sliders are those?

Ronin1
06-11-2010, 11:53 PM
Hey xler8tr,
It seems all you do is post on other folks for sale threads trying to lowball the hell out of some really nice bikes.
Get a second job cheap-a$$!![up]

Jim

xler8tr
06-12-2010, 12:21 PM
Good luck to you. Considering the dollar is par and you can pick up something similar for about a 2 hour drive south I think it could be tough.

theoctopus
06-12-2010, 03:31 PM
Then why don't you do that xler8tr?

That's how I know you're full of ****.

If it's so damn easy to buy a Buell for that little money, why don't you do that? If there are so many Buells selling for that cheap, then what are you doing making incredibly lowball offers? Furthermore, you sure know a LOT about the Buell economy for someone who doesn't own one yet? I think you don't know ****, that's what I think. You show me ONE place where a 2010 XB12 is selling for 6k. Go ahead, prove me wrong.

So why don't you **** off and stop being a jackass who's just trying to score a killer bike for a ridiculous deal. If it really is so easy to buy a brand new Buell for 6k, go do that. Your bull**** isn't wanted on this forum. Your attitude is better suited to a GSXR, so you should probably move the **** on from Buell.

NewfieBoy
06-12-2010, 05:51 PM
Actually i was totally looking to trade it in for one of the 1125r or cr before my wedding thing came up. They dont have one bike available in canada or the northern states left to sell.

So xler8tr go get yourself a little GSXR you might be able to afford that. Or maybe drive 2 hours shouth and stay there.

Ronin1
06-12-2010, 06:29 PM
Damn, I was trying to be nice, I should of dropped the gloves right off![up]

Hey xler8tr go hug-a-root!

There.

Jim

xler8tr
06-13-2010, 12:26 AM
Thanks for all the "valuable" feedback. Hope the little internet circle jerk works out for you 3.

theoctopus
06-13-2010, 12:48 AM
You're just pissy because you know I'm right. You would already have a Buell if it was that cheap to buy one, and you know it. You wouldn't be making random stabs in the dark lowballing ads in online forums if all you needed to do was go to a dealership to pick up a new one for 6k.

Troll.

MuSh
06-13-2010, 02:08 AM
Look up leftover lightnings on Buell.com. There are several in Ohio for 6-7k...BRAND NEW at HD dealers. I called on several a couple weeks ago when I was searching for a new bike. The pricing was similar all up and down the east coast in several states. xb9s were about 6k and the xb12s were around 7k. so "cheapass" isn't being that big of a cheapass after all.

Sure, him lowballing your asking price wasn't the best thing to do, but just because someone offers you something you don't feel is fair, doesn't mean you have to call them names and accuse them of being unemployed. Take it to PMs next time.. it would have saved this thread and kept everyone who has posted in it from looking like asshats.

NewfieBoy
06-13-2010, 02:56 AM
Shut up MuSh. You are full of it too. You arent getting one at that price. And when you do get one at that lie of a price, you have to pay tax, freight, pdi and various other fees. $7000 after everything said and done, from a dealership, is going to be $10gs or more. Then try finding and buying all the mods ive put into it very reciently. $9500 for a finished mint 2010 Buell XB12SS with all initial services completed and all popular mods is a good price. Your siding with that fool bc your a cheapass too. I didnt think they had the internet at the trailor park.

theoctopus
06-13-2010, 06:34 AM
I, for one, could care less about looking like an asshat. Ask anyone here, I do it on the regular.

If it's that easy and cheap to buy a new buell then go do it. Stop chatting up this thread. Thanks.

MuSh
06-14-2010, 02:36 PM
newfieBOY, your username says it all. I doubt you would tell me to shut up to my face, but thats okay..your safe behind your keyboard. I don't care if you believe me...you can charge a million dollars for all I care. I honestly don't give a **** if you have money for your welfare wedding or not, but you should at least learn to recognize facts. Also, I am not sure what "reciently" or "trailor" is. Perhaps you should focus more on an education than modding a motorcycle.

Mr.Pus, I don't have to find a new Buell that cheap...I did last week. Thanks.

theoctopus
06-14-2010, 02:50 PM
Congratulations.

I, for one, have not seen a 2010 XB12 anywhere near that price on the west coast, least of all a Lightning Long. If you managed to score one for 6k, then you got a great deal. Even in the Buell fire sales that would have been considered an excellent price. Somehow I doubt you actually purchased the bike that cheap.

All I know is this, you're still a youngin' on the board, so I'd suggest you avoid starting **** if you expect people to give you a hand when you **** your bike up (because we all do at some point).

Ride safe, bud. I'm not going to play the penis measuring game with you.

MuSh
06-14-2010, 04:55 PM
I apologize if "starting ****" involves stepping in and pointing out something that is factual. I am not one to let misinformation swirl about...what is the point of this forum if people can't step in with facts? Someone was called a liar for stating a price for a new Buell at current market price, I stepped in to confirm with first-hand experience, Simple as that.

The xb12 was 7k the xb9 was 6k, fact. I can't speak for the West Coast. I phoned Ohio, Indiana, North Carolina, etc.) Also, I do not think post count or join date is an accurate measure of intelligence or experience, but I appreciate the advice nonetheless. Good day.

theoctopus
06-14-2010, 07:23 PM
I think if you asked most people around here, a 2010 xb12 would fetch far more than 7k at the dealers. Where did you find these prices? Were they OTD? If so I'll seriously consider buying another Buell, just to have the 2010 upgrades.

I didn't say post count or join date is a measure of intelligence, in fact I didn't even mention intelligence. The strength of your forum contribution is. Sorry if I take post count and join date into consideration when determining how much someone could possibly have contributed to the community. My bad.

Let's talk again when you've written a how to, or done something nice for another Buell rider.

(PS lshd stocks the lightning long frame pucks, I just got some in the mail. When you're ready to tune your late-model Buell, shoot me a text and I'll give you a hand.)

onelogue
06-14-2010, 09:15 PM
Ride safe, bud.Â* I'm not going to play the penis measuring game with you.

Oh come on!! Thats always a fun game :)

dorado29
06-14-2010, 10:07 PM
I'll give you $4,500 cash (well actually, I only have about half the cash right now, but I'll get the rest to you asap I promise). This is really breaking my balls because I've seen NEW 2010 XB12's going for $3,500 but I'm generous so $4,500 cash, half now and half whenever I feel like sending it. With the price I'm offering, I'm assuming you'll hand deliver it to my house in Maine? Don't drive it though or else I'll have to dock $500 from my offer because of the increase in mileage on the odometer.

wtf is up with the massive lowball. and to come back and try to justify it?

"...you can charge a million dollars for all I care..."

do you not see what's wrong with saying this when you take your other posts into account? your logic amuses me.. it's like analyzing the youtube videos that 12 year old pseudo-philosophers post, only better because it includes buells

that being said, uhh, will you accept $4,500? :p just playin', nice bike. looks mean

triple7
06-14-2010, 10:55 PM
Wow! What a roller coaster of a ride on the Buell prices. My 1125 was 12K before the fire sale, I finally bought it right in the middle of the Harley freak out for $6500 otd. + a complete new set of plastic for $50, riding armor jacket + pants for $25!! Now I just looked at my dealers website and they have a used one for 8k. I wish I would have had more money to buy 3 or 4 bikes. I would have made a killing!!

triple7
06-14-2010, 11:42 PM
Hey dont want to rain on anybodys parade but I just checked out cycletrader.com and chopperexchange.com and found 09 xb12 long 1476 miles for $5950. + 2 more 09's with 1351 and 1171 miles for $6900. and a 2010 xb9 with 420 miles for $5500. The deals are still out there if you look for them.

NewfieBoy
06-16-2010, 03:15 PM
muSh, saying something to your face is the least of my worries son. You trying to insult me? Ive been called worse by far better. Your more low grade then i first thought if your trying to defend yourself over this. If You cant afford a bike then dont bother anyone. If you dont like my price then STFU. Making a 3G lowball offer on my ride is insulting. And it makes you look like a bum. So go ride your imaginary bike.

303xb
06-16-2010, 03:18 PM
Well its overpriced for sure, but this thread sure is ridiculous.

NewfieBoy
06-16-2010, 03:18 PM
Thanks dorado20, she is a great bike and havn't seen one like it anywhere. Awsome ride. Im really trying every angle to keep it.

xler8tr
06-19-2010, 08:21 PM
Hope you like the bike as with your HUB ask price no doubt you will be enjoying it a long long time....unless you can find another Newfie who might be willing to dish out for you.

raven
06-20-2010, 06:24 AM
Hey guys I don't know a lot about prices in the states,but here in Ontario were Newfie is, I saw a new 2009 STT going for $9500 at a dealer.That one has since sold and I don't know of any new ones for sale.If you want to drive two hours south to get one, wait till customs gets you coming north.As for meeting someone face to face, BACK OFF,this is NOT what this site is about.

NewfieBoy
06-22-2010, 11:59 AM
xler8tr. Kiss my ass. Your a bum and your thoughts are void. Good luck being a cheapass. Bum.

Anyways, thanks for looking guys, i got rid of her for $8900. I was expecting a drop, but not as much as that friggin cheap trailor park bum was willing to spend. I guess the loan for the $6000 he offered wouldnt have been approved through the bank anyways. Not a big deal. Wish me luck at my wedding. Cheers lads.

frostedflakejake
10-04-2010, 02:43 PM
I for one got my 2010 xb12ss for $7,500 out the door with 1,100 miles on it from Hales Harley-Davidson dealership in Mansfield Ohio!! But yeah, 6k is absolutely ridiculous.

Glad you got her sold! :D

Ebeo1
10-15-2010, 05:49 PM
I bought a 09 Firebolt out the door from a dealer for 6k, I think this bike is worth more so its kind of comparing apples to oranges.

JJsXB9Sx
10-15-2010, 10:06 PM
Brand new 09 XB9SX... $7500 delivered across 3 states.. I hate hearing what others got'em for. At the end of the day I am just glad I got one that wasn't riddin by some jackass before me.

Buelligan2010
05-25-2011, 01:51 AM
Hey man if you dont sell it lets go riding Ive got the same bike