PDA

View Full Version : Traded in the Buell

azsnow
01-27-2008, 03:33 AM
Well, so I went and traded in the Buell for an '05 Roadglide. While having the Buell was great, since I am such a big bastard, and ride about 200 miles a day, I figured it was time to get something more suited. I will be selling my extra parts on e bay, under username itsthesnowpole. I have a XB12 throttle body, Yellow air cleaner cover, stock XB9R air cleaner cover, and the touring seat. Its been fun, but I guess its time to hop aboard a geezerglide!

buellxb
01-27-2008, 08:22 AM
We've enjoyed having you on buellxb.com. We'd still like to have you be a part of our community even if you're getting too old and lazy for a Buell. ;)

Let's see some pictures of your new ride.

jackson08
01-28-2008, 08:27 PM
sure not going to bet a gsxr with that:D lol

maybebuell
01-30-2008, 12:32 AM
great move az goodluck with the new bike

azsnow
01-30-2008, 03:05 AM
http://www.buellxb.com/buell_images/31_20080129210314_L.jpg
True I won't beat a GSXR now, but I couldn't before, so the only thing that has changed, is now I have a CD player, and cruise control! Oh yeah, and I can ride over 200 miles on a tank of gas!

buellxb
01-30-2008, 04:15 AM
Wow! How old did you say you were again? :D If you like cruise control maybe you'll like Honda's new automatic transmission for motorcycles.

I've always wanted music while riding, but never at the cost of style or my safety.

Do you have a stable relationship? My mom would probably ride with you. Damn, just kidding. I'm sorry, I couldn't help myself. It looks like a bad ass bike but you hit the nail on the head when you called it a geezerglide.

To each his own, but riding motorcycles has always been an adrenaline rush for me. If it's not a sport bike, it just doesn't float my boat. I cruise in my car, but I risk my life for the rush on my motorcycle. That's just me though.

Like I said, it's been great having you as part of our community and I hope you keep in touch!!! Take it eazy geezy. [up]

whitezombiebueller
01-30-2008, 06:14 PM
I hope it was wet outside because i no that thing didn't make you piss your pants.Or you just realized what a turd you just bought because someone on a real buell just flew pass you....lol...:D...other then that looks like the same bike i see at EVERY bike night...SWEET....my gramps would love it...

azsnow
01-31-2008, 01:18 AM
Haha! Yeah, the one day it rains down here, I decide to go get this bike! I was going to buy a '07 FXDLI, but I got this for the same price. I have to travel 200 miles a day to work and school, and since I have to take uniforms and books with me, I couldn't find a bag big enough to hold it all! I will get a rocket again after I am done with school, but it might be a GSXR!

redbike83
01-31-2008, 02:09 AM
that thing is almost as cool as my little bros bikehttp://www.buellxb.com/buell_images/1349_20080130200656_L.jpg

buellxb
01-31-2008, 02:47 PM
It reminds me of a story my dad once told me about him riding a girls bike to school just because it had a basket on the front that he could put his books in. He said the good thing was that he never had to lock it up because no one in their right mind would steal it.

maybebuell
01-31-2008, 11:04 PM
AZ i had a bagger that ate buells and most bike on the highway...your going to get spoiled

BuellPartsGuy
01-31-2008, 11:39 PM
If it was financially possible at this point, I would have a Street Glide in my garage next to my '07 CBR600RR... [smirk]