PDA

View Full Version : four wheeler exhaust on xb12sc

buellxb12scgjc
07-01-2010, 08:32 PM
I found a guy near me selling a 2007 xb12ss with four wheeler exhaust on it. Is this possible??? He said It runs great just had to buy the emulator.

ROJO
07-01-2010, 08:38 PM
LOL....this sounds like a very bad idea. Depending on which exhaust this is the bike is gonna run very lean. I bet it sounds cool as hell though. I had a FMF on my 400EX, and it was very loud.

buellxb12scgjc
07-01-2010, 08:41 PM
this is a 07 buell lightning long xb12ss. i just put a new set of pilot powers ct2 on it this season. it has 8500 miles on a 1200cc engine. a custom chm pipe, the tail fender eliminator, and i have a dobeck performance injector kit that isnt installed. its a sharp bike im just looking to get out of some debt. im asking 5100obo u can contact me on my cell at 270 210 2336 thanks.

Here is the post, I called to ask what pipe that was. Said he got it from a friend that was not using it on his four wheeler.

buellxb12scgjc
07-01-2010, 08:44 PM
I thought he was insane but he said it ran like a scalded ape!!! He also said the dobeck caused a engine light so he took it back off. I would think that that would make the engine correct itself and rich it up. just a thought, but seems dangerous!!!

black_xb12r
07-01-2010, 08:47 PM
its not all bad... you can run just about anything for a muffle... PROVIDED ITS ECM IS TUNED RIGHT!!! just like i have a latus which is actually an edlebrock car muffler...

i know of alot of guys running stuff from glass packs to flowmasters to dynomax and im sure alot of other stuff..

actually getting creative and tuning is what its all about! you never know whats going to happen till you try it... with proped tuning the muffler thats on it could make the most HP of any muffler on any buell out there... probably not but it could...

just some insight from me... im sure some ppl wont agree with me but im sure there are alot out there that will...

Bossanova
07-02-2010, 10:50 AM
...a custom chm pipe, the tail fender eliminator...

Business opportunity, become a dealer rep.

CHM Exhaust (http://www.chmexhaust.com/)