PDA

View Full Version : Western PA Buellers

raz65man
07-05-2010, 08:15 AM
I will be making my annual trip to Greenville PA with my daughters to visit family August 7th-12th. Plan on trailering the bike as there is some places I would like to ride to while I'm back home. I know there is quite a few of ya'll in the area, so if you are interested in hooking up for a ride give me a shout. I do plan to try and make it to the Lube in the 'Burg for bike night. How much riding I get will be directly dependent on how long my family is willing to watch my 3 girls.
Special shout to 50dro; would like to thank you in person if possible while I'm in tha area.
Take care and ride safe, Raz

upthemaiden
07-05-2010, 11:27 AM
There's a couple of us around Pittsburgh on here. I'm sure we can get together at some point. I'm no good at planning that far ahead though, so I'll check in when time gets closer. How late are you gonna be here on the 12th? Bike nights are thursdays, which is the 12th. If you're only here until that night you might be cutting it close.

50dro
07-05-2010, 11:57 AM
Cool!! Let us know closer to that time. It would be nice to meet up if time permits...I have 3 girls of my own (plus a wife :D ) Safe travels!