PDA

View Full Version : Another question for Buellxb

Pete Sillem
02-05-2008, 02:13 AM
Tried e-mailing you direct but don't think it got through. Am looking to buy Top and Side cases for my 06 Ulysses. The price quoted through my dealer/Buell Australia is a huge rip off. You have any suggestions to avoid using Buell Australia? Nothing against Buell, after all I do ride one, but don't feel I should be ripped off because I live in Australia. BPG (he's on this site so much he deserves his own acronym) suggested I contact you in the first instance. Thanks in advance.

buellxb
02-05-2008, 02:56 AM
Sorry for not responding to your email. This website is more of a hobby and the increasing popularity had made it difficult to respond to all the email. How much more do the bags cost in Australia. Shipping and taxes makes it very expensive to ship overseas.

Pete Sillem
02-05-2008, 04:18 AM
Completely understand. Buell website quotes $1,125 US which translates to $1,250 AUD and I was quoted $2,066 AUD. I realise it's always going to be more but that seems somewhat excessive. If every man and his dog can sell **** on ebay then surely I should be able to access parts from a US dealer and cut out the middlemen. Great web site by the way!