PDA

View Full Version : BPG i need a little help....(lol ya i know how it sounds)

whitezombiebueller
02-05-2008, 05:03 PM
I was wondering how much the buell race muffler was and where do you order one.I am guessing that you have to get it from the dealer.But i know workin at a Chevy dealer there are cheaper ways of gettin the same product ...So can you plez help me one more time thank you....Plus do you think it would work on the 08 firebolt.I am goin to get it dynoed tunned after the install.At the dealer....

dans03firebolt
02-05-2008, 05:18 PM
You can't get the Buell Race Muffler they don't make it anymore. You have options for the 08 but not that many. The only ones that I know of right now are HP, Remus, Drummer that make pipes for the 08.

LeFox
02-05-2008, 06:35 PM
only option for original buell race muffler is a used one.

maybe some dealers still have 1 or 2, but you'll need to dig deep in your wallet if they are willing to sell. ;)

BuellPartsGuy
02-05-2008, 10:51 PM
I have searched dealers many times and not a single one that has the mufflers or race kits, wants to let them go for anything less than a fortune if at all...

Lots of other pipes out there. All slips ons fit, just watch the fitments of the full systems with the headers included.

slwglide
02-09-2008, 02:30 PM
I would be surprised if the dealers have any Buell parts in stock. I would watch ebay.