PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Buell Lightning CityX XB9SX - As New!! Only $6900 obo

redsands
07-21-2010, 03:36 PM
Up for sale is my 2008 Buell XB9SX Lightening

I am the original owner. The bike was ridden off the Harley Davidson lot at the end of March 2008. The bike has only seen rain approximately 5 times. This bike has NEVER been down meaning no accidents, no skidouts, no tip overs in the garage, nothing. This bike was never raced or wheelied . Mature owner.

Maintained more than required. This is an easy bike to maintain. No valve adjustments or chain maintenance. The bike has self adjusting valves and a pre-tensioned lifetime drive belt. The Official Buell Service Manual will be included in the sale ($80 Value).

Brand new tires front and back (Michelin Pilot Power 2CT).
Brand new rear brake pads.

The bike has been detailed and is ready to go. I will not be riding it to keep it perfect for sale.

I have enjoyed this bike but my only time on it is commuting to work so it's time to move on. Please compare my pricing to others. I am open to all fair offers and will make sure I'm the best value.

Please contact me if you have any questions or if you would like to see the bike.
I am located in Calgary Alberta Canada.

Price again: $6900 obo This is really a great price so don't delay!

I will add photo's as soon as I figure out how!

redsands
07-21-2010, 03:37 PM
I just realized I forgot the mileage as I copied this from a local ad which lists it separately. It has 15000 kms on it. This is a Canadian bike.
Thanks for looking.

redsands
07-28-2010, 07:24 AM
Bike is sold, sorry I wasn't able to load pictures. I tried but it just wasn't working from my mac for some reason.

Thanks